Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

I am eating my words as I type this...I had said Jen would never work with Dani & Dick...boy was I wrong.

This week is going to be very interesting...get the popcorn out!!!! :popcorn:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought I'd say this but Jen actually is in the best position in the ENTIRE house.

She now knows with this alliance Dick, Dani and Zach will be busy putting up the LNC and the LNC REALLY want D/D to go home. Jen has cemented her position in the house because everyone else has bigger fish to fry.

Absolutely hilarious and something I never would have predicted.

They made a great point on SS boards. Since they more than likely will miss the vote by one to get Eric out, and Dick thinks Jess is with them, it's a distinct possibility she'll lie and say she voted with them and then Dick/Dani will believe Jen messed up the vote.

Hahaha oh this is rich. Jen actually sounds like she may be convincing Jessica. Jessica's actions are just different than when she talked to Dick/Dani. For some reason I think Jess trusts Jen more. I adore Jess and if she switches and joins them, I'd be giddy! Jess seems really confused right now. It's too bad Jen doesn't remember that Eric tried to get her to put up Jess because of AP the second week. That would really blow Jess' mind.

One thing that could go wrong now for me since I like Jen so much. If all this talk actually turns the LNC against Eric, I have to wonder if once they get him out everything will be "fine" again with D/D and the LNC and they'll focus back on getting Jen/Kail out.

You never know with these people!

Jen and Jessica having a conversation and I think the have Jess for sure. They are putting everything together the lies that he told each of them.

Marty I'm still thinking Jess is only with Eric. She has fooled me several times thinking she was switching but then always goes back to Eric. She plays everyone with her wide eye'd innocence into thinking she is that gullible but then tells Eric all.

Lets look at some of the facts here. If Jen did indeed turn Jess, IF, Jen may go down as one of the best BB players in history.

Why? In 24 hours Jen has helped to take the target completely off herself, I mean COMPLETELY, she has helped form a massive power alliance with D/D, and may have turned Jess against someone she absolutely adored. On top of that, she had the cajones to give up 250 k, get crap poured on her head, eat slop and dress up like a bunny just to get veto.

Janelle was great, but NOT at strategy. She was a power player in comps but she was pretty air-headed much of the time and it took her until almost the end to hook up with Erica. Jen has sped up things much quicker, it's only week 5. She is a power player, avoiding bullet after bullet and then being smart enough to hook up with two of her biggest opponents.

lol at jen and dani being bf now :animated_rotfl:

Jess is in too! :animated_rotfl:

Jess talking to Dustin now saying she believes everthing Jen told her and about Erics being everyones #1.

Dustin telling Jess that Jen is lying.

So Dustin is trying to talk Jess out of all of it.

Jess acts like she is believing Dustin.

eric in deep sand

Dustin is defending Eric to Jessica. He is trying to talk Jessica out of believing any of it. Dustin saying Jen is a liar. Dustin said he is close to Kail and he would know.

Lots of changes here...

I've been reading thru, but not sure about Kail--where does she stand now, is she still going to be evicted?

Jen may go down as one of the best BB players in history.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I still see a lot more luck than strategy, for Jen...

Does Dustin realize that by blurting out piece by piece all the people in his pocket that it makes him untrustworthy too? Jess is smart enough to realize she would be the first casualty of the group if it stays as is

Janelle was great, but NOT at strategy. She was a power player in comps but she was pretty air-headed much of the time and it took her until almost the end to hook up with Erica.

Jen actually told Jessica that is why boys always win because the girls don't get together and talk. :animated_rotfl:

As a previous non-Jen fan, I am way impressed with her tonight. She turned Jess' vote so fast. Dani has also proven to be a lot smarter than I originally thought. This is getting good. I didn't even factor Jess into the equation, figuring she would never turn on Eric. But at least for the moment, she is not on his side.

Jen may go down as one of the best BB players in history.

wow nelly strongs words there :food-smiley-005:

I know this has been discussed to death. But, I really dislike that a banner can change the game this much. Eric was not targeted until the banner. Its an outside influence altering the game.

I would have loved to see ED and Jen both get evicted and being told about AP. Kinda makes everything happening not exciting but contrived.

Oh well, I love the updates, updaters you rock.

Ok I will go back to lurking now.

Archived