Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

Do you guys actually like it when the producers do things like this? I think it ruins the game, quite frankly, and takes a lot of the fun out of it.

30 days of slop? Good lord. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these seasons (if there is another one) some HG who is on 30 days of slop and doesn't eat much of it ends up malnourished and rushed to the hospital.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so confused. On survivor Sucks they're saying over and over that Jen did NOT give up HoHs and she can still participate in them.

I think there's a ton of confusion right now.

Apparently Jen actually DID smash some of Dick's cigarettes too.

I don't get live feeds, but from what I'm reading here, I agree with XAL.

It sounds like a ridiculous comp when players practically have to sell their

souls to the devil to have a chance at winning. I agree that it would serve

CBS right if 2 or 3 players walked out. Eating slop for a month is cruel and unusual punishment. And not being able to compete in HoH for 4 or 5 weeks pretty much dooms that hg. One lousy pov comp should not have that huge an impact on the rest of the season. Two thumbs down for CBS and their stupid competition!

Ok, upon more research, apparently Dick literally took Jen's gloves from her and through them over the door right before pov started because he didn't think it was fair. That is why Jen crushed a bunch of his cigarettes.

This season started off soooo slow but it has really gotten wild lately. It's like chaos in the BB house.

acctually not being able to compete for HoH for kail will probably work to her advantage for awhile no one will want to get her out right away cause she's on slop and can't get revenge.......

if these people can't take it they should leave.... i'd do it for a chance at 500k with out thinking twice

Ok, upon more research, apparently Dick literally took Jen's gloves from her and through them over the door right before pov started because he didn't think it was fair. That is why Jen crushed a bunch of his cigarettes. This season started off soooo slow but it has really gotten wild lately. It's like chaos in the BB house.

I guess Dickie forgot that having an instant alliance (blood is thicker than water alliance) if not fair too.

Most of the items they are willing to give up or inconveniences to put up with are ok....seems like they are given a choice to take them or not. I guess it depends how bad they want to stay in the game or control the current outcome. Which is more important to them...POV or not being inconvenienced. Seems like this one was especially brutal though.

The only one I don't like is the one where they were asked to give up some of the prize money... doesn't seem right. Makes me wonder if BB is looking for ways to cut the budget.

Yes, but some of those who didn't lose anything, or implicate themselves, may be among the lamest, most boring players in the house. Do we want a group of wussies as we head toward the end of the season?

I wouldn't. Money really isn't everything. My time is much more important to me and if I'm not having fun and being put through the ringer for a few months at the "chance" for 250k (what Jen is now playing for) I'd just walk. It wouldn't be worth it. If it was guaranteed, sure, but for the slim chance? No way.

Funny you mention that Oldguy since I had a sudden flash-forward that Amber is going to win it all.

Pardon me while I go barf somewhere dark and quiet.

Yes, but some of those who didn't lose anything, or implicate themselves, may be among the lamest, most boring players in the house. Do we want a group of wussies as we head toward the end of the season?

That wasn't my point. My point is this POV was geared at those who would be willing to play the game. There are those just gliding by week after week without actually playing...so my point is -----manipulation anyone?

Archived