Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin and Eric are just outraged at Dick and Daniele because they broke their alliance with the LNC.

huh are these people retarded? Everything they say about each other is just so ridiculous.

i hope eric leave and when he leaves i hope julie chen or gretchen point out the fact that he tried to screw over america and this is what he gets.....

now eric is talking about jessica going up next if one of them goes home..... he is really getting ahead of himself

Dustin and Eric are just outraged at Dick and Daniele because they broke their alliance with the LNC.

huh are these people retarded? Everything they say about each other is just so ridiculous.

You are so right, Marty! Just once I'd like to hear someone say, "Damn it! We were planning on backstabbing them and now they may be able to get us first. I hate when that happens!
:furious3:

Ginger, I believe you and I are on the same page. As I see it. the house is divided into 2 groups. (Not talking about alliances). There's the group of real gamers who are willing to put themselves out there and take risks - then there are the nambie-pambie wussies who are afraid of their own shadows. They won't step forward and be seen because they're afraid they'll jeopardize themselves.

What ticks me off is that the latter group seems to be rewarded by the producers. Something is screwed up here. Why should one stinkin' pov comp

have this much impact on the outcome of the game?

It's just not right.

I agree with you and that is why I believe the game is manipulated by BB. Too much impact too early and they just seem to be creating advantages for those who have not taken chances but have let everybody else play the game and decide what goes on in the house.

Dani is a complete moron.

She just gave all her ammo to her biggest rival.

If Dick wants to blame Eric, he should be just as angry at his precious little girl.

Thinking Eric and Kail were the masterminds behind everything...do they really think that's true???

I'm now hoping for D/D to get the boot.

They have not had any trust in the people that have been beside them the whole way.

IDIOTS!!!

I agree Marty. I think it would be perfect if somehow, Dani Dick Jen Kail could see past their personal BS, grab Zach and form an all new, absolutely unsuspecting alliance. It would be great because in the finals, the votes, etc would be pretty unpredictable because all five of them have their issues with other HG. I would love to see the house turned upside down that way.

Dick, Dani and Jen's convo in HoH was HUGE just now because now even Dick is getting it.

Dick straight up said every week everyone knows if Jen or Kail gets HoH, Dick and Dani go up and if Dick or Dani get HoH, Jen and Kail go up. This has allowed the other HGs to build into a power position and feel like they're safe. I think Dick is FINALLY having an epiphany and figuring out it's not in his best interest to go after Jen anymore. He's finally getting it that strategically he should work with Jen since all this constant putting up of Jen and Kail has done is get rid of one of his biggest allies (Nick) and give power to the floaters in the house, and Eric.

I also like how he called a semi-truce, saying he wouldn't cross the line anymore with Jen.

There may be hope for him yet.

I know I called Dani a really nasty name before which I won't repeat again, but I'm growing to respect her game so I'm starting to pull for her. Jen is still my first love though! I like Zach too so I would love to see that alliance. Dick, I still think he's a wanker but I can respect him a bit more after finally having that talk with Jen.

The big question is, the other side of the house wants DD out so bad that for the alliance to work HoH would definitely need to be won by Dick or Jen next week (can Zach play HoH or did he give that up?).

There is another question though. Is Jen playing everyone? Has she actually OVERplayed the game at this point (because I truly believe her best bet is to stick with those four). As much as Dick can't stand Jen, it goes both ways. Can Jen work with Dick? It's a very interesting dichotomy.

I wonder if Dick is really delusional and believes that it is really Eric's fault that Nick is gone? Or is he just lying to himself and his daughter to make himself feel better? Either way, it shows that Dick's the biggest fraud in the game, because he says he has never lied, except for a tiny lie to Zach. What a jerk.

Wow. That seemed like it was the single most brutal PoV competition ever. Being on slop plus not being able to get HoH pretty much means that those people are no longer threats for the next few weeks.

I wouldn't be suprised if the LNC started picking each other off (starting this week), because Kail and Jen can no longer target any of them for the next 5 weeks.

Based on everything I read, Jameka and Kail are the only ones who gave up HOH. Jen had a long convo with Dani last night too, even after she knew Dani's plans etc. She was totally into working with Dani.

Dani has proven to be a lot smarter than I first thought she was. She is the one who has initiated most of these game moves. Dick even said that he's learning both Dani and Vincent are smarter than him :animated_rotfl:

Archived