Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoooHooo! WTG Jen!!!

I'll be fine with it if Dani goes against her word to Kail and campaigns or at least allows others to get her out (Kail). That's my best case scenario.

Eric might go up, but he WON'T be going home.....he has Jess, Dustin, Jameka, Amber's vote to stay... that's 4. The only ones who will vote to evict him would be Jen, Zack, and Dick.. that's only 3. They will keep this a secret for now....

But Kail will be going...finally

Kail did not even wait for 5 minutes. She is all on saying that Dani HAS to put her Dad up or else.

Feed on different places saying Dick has to go and they are all afraid of him.

Eric said if he had played he would have gone on slop for the rest of the time, gave up everything and even the prize money. Said 250,000. Is that what Jen gave up to win?

Course, easy for him to say when he didn't have to.

Only the person who won veto should end up needing to do all that stuff. Some of that stuff is just ridiculous. This is a game and it's supposed to be fun but if I had to do all those things like slop for 30 days, give up half the money and not participate in any HoHs, and I DIDN'T win the veto, I'd DOR. Why suffer in the house like that for nothing when you know you're not going to win anyway?

I know it won't happen but it would be BEAUTIFUL if two or three of the people who got screwed in the veto comp even tough they didn't win the veto would just DOR tonight. That would REALLY mess up BB8 this year and lose the producers millions of dollars since they'd lose two or three episodes. Then maybe these idiot producers would stop turning a fun game into a predictable bout of suffering for some of the players. I mean, how boring can you get now that only 5 people can do HoH's for the next few weeks.

I just read from the feeds that Jen gave up 250,000. and Jen and Kail are both on slop for the duration and can't play for HOH for five weeks then it states that Dani/Dick think they are screwed.....it's all about the Dick/Dani show.

Zack gave up 10,000. He said this POV was the most brutal. (BB is punishing them all-my opinion). lol

Archived