Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

I do agree with you there, Brainshart.

I'd like to see someone send another one this week saying "Dustin, ED wants you gone too!" or "Amber, ED says you're a mess" (which she is anyway but still...) or "Eric, Danielle was plotting your end Wed night"...

It would pretty much show everyone how one-sided the seen banner was.

Obviously a Dick fan was behind it since it caters more to his masterplans.

And with the new banner planes - CBS should pay for them to expose everyone and start from scratch.

Only way out of this one-sided mess I can see.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never send a banner plane over the house. It would signify that I had no life indeed. Heck, the next thing you know I'd be sitting around chatting online on a message board with other people about what is going on inside the BB house. Hey, wait a minute........

you guys are being fool. bb allow the banner over on purpose. they want dick and daniele to win. eric wasnt going for that so bb said screw him. no way in all bb season they couldnt see an outdoor comp as perfect time to fly a banner over. bb is fix for dick and daniele to win

sure you are. bb knows that too. bb threw eric under the plane literally

I don't like that the banner planes could influence the game, but I've come up with two excellent solutions for BB/CBS to solve this problem...

1. Make money off of it... they get 99 cents a vote for AP... give people the chance to pay <insert outlandish dollar amont here> at CBS.com for a message to the HGs

2. BB should just start creating their OWN messages and let the HGs see them... fly 30 planes a day over the house with so many conflicting messages, that the HGs have no idea what is true and what is false, so they can't believe any of them!

George you make a great point. Now that Eric is in more than one way screwed, they should fly more planes over that say stuff about everyone. It would be like 8 chickens without their heads running around. I would love it!!!

you guys think the hg are that stupid

is it april fools?

bb isnt a gameshow. dont argue just to argue . i never lost a battle :food-smiley-005: yet

This may be off topic and I'm not trying to.. but its my first day on here and I was just wondering if anyone noticed last night when they started the HoH comp that when the birds "pooped" the ones over top of Eric and Danielle didn't go off? Then I read from the live feeds that they had technical difficulties and had to post pone it, not sure if they meant the feed or the compition all together? Then from pictures of the feed, they evetually all did get sprayed with whatever that stuff was. Just thought it was interesting.

please stop putting words in my mouth.

thanks alot

well....if CBS is fixing the show...they're not doing a very good job of it. ;)

Can someone explain to me what LNC=NH actually means. I know late night crew = nerd herd.

I don't understand what, why or who the message was intended for or means. My understanding is that Kail, Jen and Zach are the only non members of the lnc...so what is the point...are they trying to send them a message or are they warning the members of the lnc something about one of their own?

I agree with George up above. BB needs to have planes go over with banners about everyone else to cancel out what was said. I wil say I'm being a little hypocritical b/c if the plane only said something about Amber I'd be all for it, but I'm a little upset about them outting Eric, not b/c he's my favorite player b/c he's not, just b/c he has little control over his actions and it's not fair for him to be screwed out of the money b/c BB has lame ideas and he's forced to follow along with it.

Archived