Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. America isn't giving Eric "the finger" by trying to have him vote out Kail when obviously the house wants someone else gone. America hasn't liked Kail from the beginning, and unlike those of us who keep up with the feeds, the people voting for AP are the ones who only watch the CBS broadcast so they don't know the "truth" anyways. That's why Kail keeps getting voted for, because Average Joe Viewer doesn't like her.

2. Eric should have had the option to either vote the way America wants (and get a checkmark on his task) or vote the other way and get nothing. I thought CBS originally said something like "AP will earn $10,000 for every 5 tasks, so watch him try and complete your tasks. You can influence his actions, will he listen?" This seems like the only fair way to have a "twist." Right now it's def. more a handicap, having him try and weasel out of the phantom votes 2 weeks in a row. The sad thing is that I think Eric actually knows more about what is going on in the house than the people voting. This was billed as a way for a HG to get one tidbit of inside info per week, but instead it has been a case of one HG getting a big handicap every week. Maybe they should do the voting online and only let subscribers to the live feeds vote. That would be awesome, and I don't even subscribe!!! This way something of value could occur.

3. Where the heck is the BB house? I wanted to Google Earth it so I could see if it's on a studio lot, in a subdivision, in the middle of nowhere, etc. How do these banner plane people know where it is? I always wondered how they guarantee that no one strolls up to the side of the house screaming info, yet I couldn't find any info on the house anywhere. Yet somehow Maverick knows exactly where to drag his banner so that people in the BY can read it??? Can someone clue me in??? Approx. area will help (and don't worry, I don't have money for rent let alone a banner...)

4. I agree that CBS needs to send some spoof banners over to try and diffuse the messages. They can't be too frequent, or too out there because then people will realize that they are a ploy to deflect attention. Airing a believable fake secret every day should be enough to turn the tide though.

But technically, Eric is getting "outside help" with America's Vote...sure, sometimes it's who we don't like but I have a feeling that this week it may be someone that can't be trusted...I know it's not as blatant but that's a different perspective too

He's getting hurt more than helped when America tells him to vote against his crew and to play pranks. It's fun to watch but it sure keeps him in the radar scope.

I don't understand what the banner meant @ the end or why Dick is paranoid because of the banner.

3. Where the heck is the BB house? I wanted to Google Earth it so I could see if it's on a studio lot, in a subdivision, in the middle of nowhere, etc. How do these banner plane people know where it is? I always wondered how they guarantee that no one strolls up to the side of the house screaming info, yet I couldn't find any info on the house anywhere. Yet somehow Maverick knows exactly where to drag his banner so that people in the BY can read it??? Can someone clue me in??? Approx. area will help (and don't worry, I don't have money for rent let alone a banner...)

the house is in Studio City, CA

here is a google earth link

google earth big brother house

and I found these two addresses (not sure if these are right or not) but I found them on the web:

11271 VENTURA BLVD, Studio City, CA, 91604

4024 RADFORD AVE, Studio City, CA, 91604

Ummm I keep voting for Kail because she's a bigot and I don't like her. I also watch live feeds and read the boards. It's not just the tv viewers that find her distasteful.

As for Eric, had he just went along with what he KNEW America wanted, he would not look like a hypocrate or liar. How hard is it to figure out a campaign against Kail?

"Well, there's a lot of stragglers that are just waiting to get an alliance, Kail has shown before that she's more than capable of getting alliances together, lets get her out now."

voila....

Not - I repeat - not, rocket science.

them seeing the banner doesnt affect me one bit. eric wasnt one of my favorites anyweek

banner should have read fire allison as bb producer

i dont like them cause it messes up the HG's concentration.

i mean, remember when nicole said she was going to quit cause people were saying they were her husband and that it was over, and she demanded a banner saying who put their cabnets in (or something of that sort) or she was quiting.

What's so funny about all this is Eric and Amber ARE liars..but Eric is working for us the viewers. Amber is the biggest liar and back stabber in the house. Eric needs to keep his mouth shut and just let everything play out on it's own. Dick and Dani need to keep quiet too because they r both safe this week. Banner didnt bother me. Next banner should say don't trust Amber or stop backdooring, keep original plan. If this continues Jen and Kail will win the game..no doubt.

BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!

My usually reliable sources have just informed me that ABC, NBC and FOX have pooled their resources and are paying for these banners! I am also told that those networks have also purchased the two most

powerful unidirectional loudspeakers in the world.

The sound from them can penetrate 5-foot thick concrete walls.

They' ll be placed as close to the house as possible and will bombard the hg's with all the current news about strategies, alliances and lies.

Just thought you would all like to know . . .

What's so funny about all this is Eric and Amber ARE liars..but Eric is working for us the viewers. Amber is the biggest liar and back stabber in the house. Eric needs to keep his mouth shut and just let everything play out on it's own. Dick and Dani need to keep quiet too because they r both safe this week. Banner didnt bother me. Next banner should say don't trust Amber or stop backdooring, keep original plan. If this continues Jen and Kail will win the game..no doubt.

Amber's lying seems to annoy most posters, yet Eric's lying is OK (as long as he is lying to benefit their stance/opinions/outcomes) regarding game play. I personally think lying is not a problem in this game...you can't stay afloat/or get ahead by telling the truth to everyone. I just think the AP twist can advantage or disadvantage the game and that like pairs effects the outcome. I believe it should be each man for themselves without any outside help.

Is CBS looking into who is paying to fly these banners?

Whoever it is, is targeting Eric and who other than her family would want to keep Kail in the house?

If a relative of a houseguest is paying for these banners, shouldn't that person be disqualified?

Just asking questions here, not accusing anyone.

if i had the money i'd fly the banners myself.....

i don't think kails family A) needs the money and B ) care too much about BB to do so

rumor has it janelle is flying the banners over the house wich makes it even more ok cause she's played the game 2 years in a row

Old guy

"I could save up and rent a hot air balloon for about 5 minutes. We could drift over and drop sandbags on the hg's. I'll take out Amber first."

:animated_rotfl:

Ranjake is that one that has actually flown over?

I think there is a thread that is for ones that are made up by us that we would like to see flown over and this one is for ones that have really flown over :)...

I would do a simple one. "Amber, America hates you." The DR session after that would be fun to watch. It might even put Jen's picture sob to shame.

"That's the picture that everyone is seeing right now" *Cry* "That sucks." *Sniff*

Lol, I'm sorry but that will always be priceless to me just because of how that sentence went. It was as if Jen figured out she was looking stupid half way through the sob and then just said "that sucks" as a coverup.

Archived