Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

Did the banner actually "out" him as AP??? I must have missed that if that is what was on the banner during the HOH comp. As AP, I don't think he was told to get on the Dick bandwagon and go after Jen. What was all that about????

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I hate the America's player idea! I think it is lame and not to mention that if whatever this banner said is ruining his game and he can't defend not being in control of it and all.. He isn't my favorite player either but I think that his game is ruined by BB.

lets see he ruin others game but bb producer cant ruin his

"""This has been the most exciting night in the house, and it has nothing to do with the producers or HGs. Leave it to America to rile things up with a banner plane.

I like Eric and don't like the integrity of the game getting ruined, but things were far too predictable and its our only way of getting into the house since AP isn't doing my... I mean OUR... bidding. """"

I absolutely hate that someone has been sending banner planes over bb house. this is ruining the game this season now. it's fair to say Eric should have a good shot at doing what he does.

I actually like him, wish more people would vote to get whoever out he actually has a strategy for.

This person sending up the banner plane is a real ahole!!!!!

Leave BB alone, stop screwing with the game!

I am pretty sure whoever is doing this will be found out, they have now effected the game.

:outfitted_pirate: :outfitted_pirate: :outfitted_pirate: :outfitted_pirate: :outfitted_pirate:

Hasn't Dick been curious of Eric this whole time? The banner just puts some proof behind his thoughts. But of course, he doesn't know why Eric has done what he has done, so all of Dick's theories are hilarious because they're so far from the truth.

I hope they find out who did it and put a stop to it! I hate how it is affecting the game.. it's stupid! The whole point is that they all make their own assumptions and only have each other to go off of. They should just put the BB house in a no fly zone somwhere.. lol Ok maybe that is going too far, but it seems stupid how easy it is for these people to get banners flown.

it may be stupid easy, but its also crazy how little BB/CBS has done to stop it from effecting the game.

why the hell hasnt BB just blocked the sun with camo net covering? and basically block the players from viewing anything up there

Arg!!! This banner thing has me soooo mad. If BB doesn't fix this, I don't see much point in even watching (but, of coarse, I will).

Why can't the producers call a house meeting and lie to the house guests and tell them a fake twist... that each week America votes for one person's vote to tossed and replaced with our own. Or think of something else that they will buy that will get Eric off the hook. There has got to be something they can do... I think they owe it to Eric and to us, America to at least TRY to fix this. I don't think they should be allowed to backdoor Eric based on a banner!!! It's not fair!!!

*stomps foot for effect*

This isnt Big Brothers first season and banner planes arent new. This makes them fair game since Big Brother chooses to have an open backyard. They have become part of the game and every house guest should have been aware of the possibility.

I think its pretty lame that reportedly on another board Janelle who played the game twice is now taking credit for the banners which kind of ruin the game. I think she is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Terri I like your idea. Thats a fair idea.

The banner didnt incriminate Eric as much as it could have. He could play it off as that the banner was obviously a Nick supporter and that Eric and Amber played the 2 most significant roles in getting Nick thrown out, therefore the banner's purpose was to smear them. Eric could also use the mustard incident and say thats what they meant by him being a liar. He could play that off that he was bored and thought it would be funny and he hated Jen anyway. None of the house guests have any idea what Eric is really up to, so he still has a chance to spin this anyway he wants. If he is as good as he thinks he is, he will find a way out of it.

Sending other misleading banners is a good idea though, make a game out of it, turn them all into paranoid psychos like Dick.

George... that may have been the smartest thing ever suggested on this thing! I'm totally impressed and 100% on board with your idea!! That would be great fun, and yes, would cover up for Eric...especially since the poor guy didn't agree with the vote this week. It's messing up his game!

As for who I think flew the plane... wasn't there another thread out there talking about some party tonight to support Dick? I'm not a rocket scientist but...

- party for dick

- big named ppl in attendance

- happens during live show

- when you know an endurance comp is underway outside in the yard given lock down

Hrmmmm call me a genius or just call me crazy... but I would think it's one of these people, or a group of them together, sending the planes over since they all seem to be in his favour.

I have to say, I like the banner planes. They're fun for me to watch and see people freak out over. You can call it unfair, whatever you want, but every HG in that house could be privy to the same if their friends and family got together like Dick's have. Kail's family could easily send one out that says "Your town and family loves you Kail".. and give her that drive she needs, but they're not, that is their choice.

Poor Eric though, I feel bad for him because this isn't how he wanted to play the game this year. I bet they only chose him because his name is in Am'eric'a...

Lets not feel too sorry for Eric, he has made quite a bit of money so far, hasnt he? Didn't they say he gets $10k per task completed, and he has completed quite a few so far. Unless im mistaken I think he already has banked more money then all but the top 2 will get, he might have surpased the $50k second place mark.

Didn't they say he gets $10k per task completed, and he has completed quite a few so far. Unless im mistaken I think he already has banked more money then all but the top 2 will get, he might have surpased the $50k second place mark.

He only gets paid $ 10,000.00 for every 5 tasks he completes... Not $ 10,000.00 for every task...

I only feel a little sorry for Eric. I think the last week he played a very poor game. He trashed every houseguest and spit out so much hate for whoever wasn't in the room. He should have just gone along with the house and waited for his assignment. He shouted his hate for Nick and that Nick must go over and over and with such vengence. He took over a leadership role in the LNC meetings and put him self out there too much.

America turned against him because we saw him doing the opposite of what we voted for him to do. We could only assume that he was giving us the finger. In his diary room last night he pretty much told us we could have him try to get Jen or Kail up and he would work for us. So sorta like telling us what to do.

I think America is going to tell him to put up Amber ~ America giving him the finger back.

If he gets booted he will have had a fun experience and his 15 minutes of fame and some $$$

Vikkimac-go check out page 3 of this thread...discussion begins there on the banner in question.

Archived