Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

mac, I'll date myself and say I got it... too funny! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as Janelle goes, if the rumors are ture that she and Dr. Will are still close friends, you would think she would send one saying something nice about Jen or something to help Jen not the other alliance...

OOOOOOWWWWWW I loved WKRP...

Guys the last one posted in the link wasn't real... That was a joke one... It was funny as all get out though... They did a really good job chopping it together...

So I guess there haven't been any planes going over today since they are on indoor lockdown...

I'd like to see all the horrible names Dick calls Jen put on a banner addressed to Danielle. See how he likes seeing his daughter being addressed in that same way.

I don't wish those words on anyone. I thought Dick was a real jerk. I hope you were just joking. :animated_scratchchin:

I'd like to see all the horrible names Dick calls Jen put on a banner addressed to Danielle. See how he likes seeing his daughter being addressed in that same way.

2 wrongs dont make it right. bad enough it was done to Jen, now you want it done to someone else? would that make you just as bad as dick? :animated_scratchchin:

I haven't seen anything done or said by Jen that would justify the level of nastiness and malice that Dick is attacking her with. She has not done anything that the other HG haven't done themselves!!

Dick's gotten entirely too vicious and personal and nasty in his attacks. I think the production crew should have stepped in and put a stop to his most recent abusive language.

In the beginning, when he was calling her out on her self-involved vanity - it was rude and crude but and she handled the situation. It's gotten so awful, now. What really makes me boil, though - is the other HGs that run around saying "Dick needs to get out" and talk about "How dare he" etc... yet, no one of them has stepped up to tell him to stop or back off. I really feel sorry for Jen, now. She's basically all alone and up against a very nasty, threatening jerk. So far, she's making him look even worse because she's holding her own. To me, it looks like it's seriously shaking her up - but I could just be reading into her expressions what it's doing to me.

Enough already, ED. What's wrong with the producers?!?!?! They really think this is good tv?? Watching a 23 year old girl getting verbally beat to a bloody pulp?!! Enough already.

Kat

2 wrongs dont make it right. bad enough it was done to Jen, now you want it done to someone else? would that make you just as bad as dick?

Nope. He needs something to smack him in the face. A taste of his own medicine might make him realize that Jen has a family, too.

i still don't like jen...but her behavior has gotten MUCH better. i think she was maybe insecure at the beginning, and it was "me.me.me. i hate dishes...once the maid was off and we had dinner parties with tons of plates....and they sat for 4 days until the maid came back" she was playing rich bitch...and she has done very well for herself financially...but you saw no other side to her. i see more to her now. also, that she is not stupid and plays the game well. dick is stuck in his first impression of her. it's not fair. dick is lying too. he doesn't want nick out for strategy...he wants him away from dani.

This thread isn't about Dick and Jen, it's about the banners that have been flown over the house... Please lets try to keep it about the banners...

I hope they can block all the banners from being seen. The banners really ruin the game either by revealing something that is only for us to know (AP) or by adding more drama to the house when there doesn;t need to be.

I would hope that people would just let the game play out as it is supposed to instead of trying to ruin it with stupid banners.

If you have that much money to blow......find a good charity. Do something to actually make a positive difference in the world.

Stupid people....grrrrrrrrr

Dep

From listening tonight, I know "some" (I think 4) of the HG have seen a banner. I can't remember who was talking when they were talking about it. I "think" Dustin said their were only 4 that saw it and not to talk about it... just let the subject go. Whomever he was talking to (maybe Eric) was named on the banner as a liar.

Sorry I don't remember exactly who was in the conversation, but they did see one & a couple of the HG were talking about it.

Archived