Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

Fizzle - I could save up and rent a hot air balloon for about 5 minutes. We could drift over and drop sandbags on the hg's. I'll take out Amber first.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK So it seems that maybe some of the house guests saw todays banner before they were put on lockdown and here is what some of them have said... The rumor is Janelle is sending the planes over... You know how rumors go though...

Monday's

"We see the D.R. Trust Nick. Eric Lies."

Tuesday's

" Trust Nick, Dump Kail, Amber Lies"

Today's

"BB make AP campaign 2 boot Kail or AP=BS"

"We see the D.R. Trust Nick. Eric Lies."

i heard about this one but am unsure of the rest, if BB wants to really keep our interst they would accidentally get the house guests in LD 2 min too late so some of them read the banne again by accident

but i agree with

"BB make AP campaign 2 boot Kail or AP=BS"

but don't think the hg's would get it cause they have no idea what AP is

i would like a plane thats says america wants ambers DOR cause my favorite one was the plane that flew over season 6 saying "April America wants you DOR" LOL and i know most of america would love it if amber gave her DOR

These are the things that have been flown over the house in the past couple of days... Not things that I would say if I were to send one... These are the quotes of what the actual banners that have flown over the house say...

if BB wants to really keep our interst they would accidentally get the house guests in LD 2 min too late so some of them read the banne again by accident

That's what I am trying to say here... People are saying that some of the house guests saw today's plane banner before they were put on lockdown...

That was interresting! I wonder what the houseguest will make of "AP". Scince they don't know it's America's player I wonder if they will associate it with Amber. Thinking maybe the A stands for Amber and the P some nick name we fans have given her?

Where are the Janelle rumors coming from?

On another board people said she was in chat saying she was sending them, and saying what they said before they were sent. She also supposedly said there would be more of them sent by other people.

On another board people said she was in chat saying she was sending them, and saying what they said before they were sent. She also supposedly said there would be more of them sent by other people.

Go Janey!!! :smitten:

wouldn't fliers thrown out of a plane be a better idea...you could put all sorts of messages.

and BB wouldn't know about it until they were all reading them.

or they could go all les nesman and drop turkeys...

i may have dated myself there..

Good point rosebud, that would make great tv if there were planes then cause they cant run back in the house to pause the endurance comp. Do you guys think that Janelle is the one sending the planes over. I know she is a big BB fan but I am not sure if she would go that far but then again you never know.

Archived