America Player Task #10

uvp

Which catchphrase should Eric start in the BIG BROTHER House?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which catchphrase should Eric start in the BIG BROTHER House?

• Sweet chicken!
    • Booyakah!
    • I'd do that for a dollar!

edited

all of them are lame but i'll pick sweet chicken by default

so now they wanna banned my flags. you got to be kiidding me. smg. so others who post smiles each replies are not spamming. why is it now it is spamming. morty's not the same no more

There are people on the board who use dial up and those three pictures have to load for them each time. It is not necessary to post them in every post. It's one of the reasons signature lines were remove because people tried to put images in and people with dial up complained.

So please stop posting them in your posts.

so now its a problem . pictures that small dont effect dialup. i had dialup and never had a problem. funny how cecimom said i was ok to post them but now its a problem. its all all good btw i wont lose no sleep

Even though... Well slap my ass & call me Sally!!! was far superior to anything else being offered, I will vote for the dollar one because I think it could become irritatingly funny pretty quickly & I somehow see Eric being able to work it into convos constantly :grin2:

I don't think it's silly, for me it's fun. I mean if he actually gets the other HG to saying the catchphrase I will get a good chuckle out of it.

I was really hoping for "Well slap my ass & call me Sally"...oh well..i dont think im voting for any of these three, where in the heck did they come up with this crap..IF i had to choose it would be id buy that for a dollar

dont they already say boooyaahhkkaa all the time, jessica does anyway

i havent voted in any of the sunday night ones, the one where he had to sleepwalk into bed with joe was funny but all the rest not so much

The whole idea of a catch phrase is to start something and let it "catch on". I can't see booyaka catching on. We don't just want a reaction from the other HGs, but want something that will prompt them to say as well. I can see Sweet Chicken catching on, or even the "I'd do that for a dollar" one. I do like Sweet Chicken though! It's totally far fetched and crazy enough to be adopted. Then again, the dollar one isn't as weird, won't draw as much attention, and I can see the others using it too.

But ya, dumb task!!!

Not voting either...agree that it's lame... :bored:

i do that for a dollar is so so lame

uvp

You forgot one entry in the poll .....who cares...

my vote goes to the who cares.....1 for who cares :lol:

None of those catch phrases were good....

I like rock of love with Bret Michaels catch phrase well one of the girls said it and it stuck with me:

Dont threaten me with a good time...

I vote for that one....ok Dont threaten me with a good time has 1 vote... :lol:

I like rock of love with Bret Michaels catch phrase well one of the girls said it and it stuck with me:

Dont threaten me with a good time...

Oh I watch that too! Yeah I could totally picture Eric saying "Don't threaten me with a good time!"

man...here's to hoping for sweet chicken! maybe I should vote...but I don't want to.

Archived