America Player Task #10

uvp

Which catchphrase should Eric start in the BIG BROTHER House?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which catchphrase should Eric start in the BIG BROTHER House?

• Sweet chicken!
    • Booyakah!
    • I'd do that for a dollar!

What is up with these lame tasks?!!?!?!

:glare:

There are people on the board who use dial up and those three pictures have to load for them each time. It is not necessary to post them in every post. It's one of the reasons signature lines were remove because people tried to put images in and people with dial up complained.

So please stop posting them in your posts.

Nods in appreciation to Jem just because they were soooooo annoying.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

uvp

i do that for a dollar won

i am hearing it on the feeds

All of these are lame, but "Sweet Chicken" would be the best of the three, I think.

It's hard to think of times when saying "sweet chicken" could sound appropriate or fit into any conversation, so it might be a bit more of a challenge.

But again, the choices are all incredibly lame.

I really hope America's Task comes up with something a little juicier and more interesting than it's been so far.

Yah, the tasks are stupid. It is just SOMETHING for them to do to keep him as "America's Player". For those who don't know -- "I'd do that for a dollar" is from RoboCop. Most of the players were what, 4 years old when that movie came out? ED is doing more goofy sh*t in the house than Eric.

WINNER: "I'd do that for a dollar"

Eric said that he's tired of Ambers sayings and he's going to keep saying his until everyone in the house says it. Dick thinks its a great idea. Jessica has already caught on! (lol) I am happy that I finally voted for one that made it!

I think this one is kind of interesting, because it's like a lab experiment. Can you say a weird catchphrase enough to get the other hamsters to say it? I will enjoy watching for this one this week. It's better than watching them bask in the sun.

Archived