Zach Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also hear of mass murders that were extremely socially controlling and charming. Actually those types murder more in the US than any 'loner' murderer. It's called domestic abuse / domestic murder.

I still haven't figured out what is supposedly so bad about him either. Cartoons and gaming are totally cool. It's cool to be a smart geek these days. I haven't actually seen him bashing on the women for being women or his desire to make it a gender game, but perhaps that is because that is the one thing he can sell as having in common with the others. Or maybe he's just a sexist ass. Hopefully it's the former and not the latter.

Exactly. Have you noticed that unless the HG is having a mental moment or wearing their floss bathing suit they don't bother having a camera on them? That's showbiz for you. They hardly showed Mike....only started showing Jameka when she started Bible-thumping..My favorite feed on YouTube via this forum was the 25 min. (I could be exaggerating) stare Zach had in his baseball cap looking at the tv screen. It was priceless. It screamed for a thought bubble. Something like "I wonder if I'm wearing matching socks?"....I like the guy. Good luck to him.

Zach is actually sitting in the kitchen area right now having a convo with the guys... they are all just talking about 'giants' and such and they are actually listening to him and replying back.

"I'd buy that for a dollar too!" to see Zack win HOH...since they are all so "SURE" that they are getting Zack out next week. If Danielle or Dick get HOH, I don't know if Zack will be going...they seem to know Amber needs to go, or Kail, or even Jameka.

I do feel bad for Zack...he might be annoying, I remember kids in highschool that just didn't fit in, nerdy, loner type, but hung around you just to try and "be one of the group"...yet I was always cordial and decent to them...I felt sorry for them, it's like they just weren't sure how to fit in. Atleast they were being themselves, and not trying to be what they are not and trying to have the "right clothes" and the "right look"..they were who they are, and I always thought that was such a positive thing.

Zack doesn't fit in, he might say a few "odd" things, but I think he's just trying to be "one of the gang" and feels left out. I feel really bad for him.

I've been voting for him for my favorite HG on the CBS polls, just to show my disgust with like 6 of the other HG........

Zack told Dustin in his 2 hour visit yesterday that he wants Dick and Daniele and Jameka out. Dustin is down with that because he doesn't have the guts to do it himself.

I feel really sorry for this guy. The way they showed everyone getting up and leaving when he comes around was sooo pitiful. How come they all dislike him so much? I haven't been reading the live feed transcripts as much this year ( just really busy) and I only hooked up with Show Too Yesterday. So I'm just not sure why they avoid him like the plague yet kick back and hang out with JEN. Who is ( JMO) way more annoying... just wondering..

It isn't that he is an awful person but his complete lack of being comfortable in his own skin makes others feel really uneasy...so he says the wrong things and comes off bizarre

I actually think he, Kail & Jen are all going to be put off time and time again with the hate amongst the little "alliance" already brewing

Zach finally started to play the game. He asked Nick if it is ok if he campaigns for him. Now he's telling Jessica that Nick doesn't know he's campaigning for him. He may be lying, but at least he's doing something now.

zach curious to see how long he last

I found Zach annoying like a lot of people but I have to admit that I have respect for his loyalty no matter what...he will vote for people knowing that he will be viewed as even more of an outsider but he sticks by those he truly cared for

Archived