Zach Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll admit that I haven't had time to read everything today. SORRY!

But here is my question, if somebody could answer it that would be great!!!!

What exactly has Zach done to be labeled a rapist, molester, etc. Those are very damaging labels to be putting on somebody. Can you imagine if you were in the BB house and were being called a rapist and a molester with America (and other countries) watching? From what little I've read, it reminds me of the Salem witch trials or something.

It reminds me of how the nerd herd spread all those rumors about Michael in BB6.

The only things I've heard he has done is sniff Jess' panties, rubbed on Jameka's leg and just be kind of creepy. Those things are bad enough but don't rise to the level of rapist and molester, imo.

I used to feel sorry for Zach. Then I really watched him. He stands around lurking when people talk, and he is too obvious about it. He brags about himself, his business, the trips he has taken, etc. He thinks he is an authority on everything. I never hear him ask a question about another houseguest, about their life. Maybe he does, and I've missed it?

As far as the Dustin/Zach thing, this goes back to the first week. I remember this big, long teacup conversation where Zach basically called Dustin in like a general calls in a private, and he sat there and had the ridiculous conversation where they made up colors for houseguests. Dustin felt completely at sea part of the time, not knowing who the colors were representing (and so did I). When Dustin would get a color wrong, Zach would laugh and say "No, it's not that person! That's too obvious!" (Jameka/black, for example). The whole situation happened because Dustin was Amber's friend, and she was on the block, and Dustin was trying to "negotiate" getting Carol out, instead. Zach ticked off the things "his side" wanted for a deal. I really felt that Zach was condescending to Dustin in that conversation. More than that, Zach told Dustin that he saw him as a threat in the game. So, I think that Dustin has always thought that Zach would come after him, since then, if he got HOH.

might be the male version of janelle if he can string together some hoh wins lolEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

Well never mind about me feeling sorry for Zack. He is a force to be reckoned with in this conversation with Dustin. His big plan is to get rid of Dick. He is pitching it really hard.

Very interesting conversation. :animated_scratchchin:

Don't the hg's have one ounce, one iota, of compassion for a guy who doesn't fit in? They're like a bunch of brats in school who ignore and walk away from the kid who's a little different. Shame on all of them. Maybe the bible thumpers should read up on loving their neighbors, and treating them as they would want to be treated.

Anyone who doesn't feel a little sorry for Zack after watching tonight's episode is a hard-hearted Hannah.

jmo

i go back n forth from feeling bad for him to just feeling odd about him...tongiht it truly made me see how bad off hes treated..i mean for him to walk up to a group and every single one of them walk off like he was not there..that is not only rude, but hasta hurt someones feelings

Don't the hg's have one ounce, one iota, of compassion for a guy who doesn't fit in? They're like a bunch of brats in school who ignore and walk away from the kid who's a little different. Shame on all of them. Maybe the bible thumpers should read up on loving their neighbors, and treating them as they would want to be treated.

Anyone who doesn't feel a little sorry for Zack after watching tonight's episode is a hard-hearted Hannah.

jmo

bb gods will give him hoh next week lol

uvp

I haven't watched the episode yet, but however they edited it can't really compare to having to live with the guy. It would be nice if someone befriended him, but according to his own admission he sees the house divisions by gender. It is his hope to evict the women to level it out for the guys. I guess the women must know or sense this about him. Jameka knows he is out to get her if he gets the chance.

Maybe once I watch the show I may empathize with his plight, but I don't fault the women HG for avoiding the guy, he is not on their side.

Mendes, when you watch the show, you'll see it was not just the women who treated him badly. The guys did too, believe me.

maybe the hoh competition will be splatting eggs all over inverted nekkid girls....not that its fixed or anything

but yeah i hate to see one person shunned

they all complain about him following them, hell he's bored, he doesnt have endless bitchfests or crying jags to occupy his time

Exactly nursie! If they included him on anything he wouldn't be like that. Could you imagine what goes through his mind when EVERYONE walks away when he enters a room. That could be seriously damanging for someone...

Does anybody really understand why the other houseguests hate Zach [or what their rationalle sp? (is?}

I obviously don't have the live feeds, but I just don't get it. I'm still very perplexed as to why they call him such awful things and treat him the way they do.

IMO: The houseguest may think he is a dork/strange/creepy/whatever, but it seems that he shouldn't be treated like a total lepar.

LMAO still about his comment about the can of whoop a$$. I don't know why, but I thought it was hysterical!

OK, I watched the show and I feel a little sorry for Zach being ostracized by all the other HG. Whats really sad is that he feels Nick is his best buddy. No one should be ganged on like that.

BUT.... He needs to develop his social skills and learn what is and is not appropriate. He reminds me of kids with Asperger's Syndrome, they just don't know boundaries.

(Lol, yet another psychiatric diagnosis of an HG!)

I don't feel sorry for him but the Zach bashing seems a little excessive considering the other guys talk a lot more graphic to the girls than he does.

His lifestyle of comics and Dungeons and Dragons and chess just doesn't mesh with the others...I'm sure when it's over he'll have his fans from the experience...

Personally I would hang out with him before I would with Amber Kail Jameka or Dustin.....

Ugh that story was awful.

What's REALLY questionable--and weird--is why he told that story at all.

What reaction did he THINK he'd get??

And boy, he sure remembered every graphic detail of the story. Clearly he got off on it...

I posted recently in another topic that I felt Zach is getting a raw deal. It is an example of high school. Pick on the odd kid...a guy that plays Dungeons and Dragons is a little introverted. I think he's a bit of a geek. Being a graphic designer myself Ive met guys in the business like this. Quiet. Quiet = scary. He isn't social. He is awkward and tries to fit in with the sexual innuendo stories. Watching everyone leave the teacup one by one when he comes in reminds me of high school. If you don't fit in with the "in" clique, forget it. Who said Nick is good looking?! He needs a haircut. O.K. maybe it is cool in CA but it's one step away from a mullet....

Archived