Zach Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what dustin cant get in his skull is he isnt calling the shot dick is 6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif6h4logp.gif

i shall agree with anyone who says its wrong to slander someone's rep like that. i think its one thing to say someone is dumb, emotional, fat, crazy, wacko, in need of meds... that kinda of thing.. but when it crosses the line like calling someone a rapist or molester.. or physically violent.. well thats just wrong.

Did you really just compare the two most horrible, repulsive, vile things on this planet, rapists and child molesters, to someone who is prone to getting in fights?

Wow. Just wow.

Did you really just compare the two most horrible, repulsive, vile things on this planet, rapists and child molesters, to someone who is prone to getting in fights?

Wow. Just wow.

i didnt say "someone that is prone to getting into fights"

when i say Physically violent, i mean on a higher scale.. not a punch in the face type thing.

if you think about it, you cant really tarnish someones rep by calling them fat, ugly, emotional.. ect... but you could damage their lives and problems keeping or getting a job if you state that they are rapists, child molesters, and yes, physically violent. (no matter what scale you use)

Can someone please explain why Zach is a threat and needs to be backdoored!! They way I see it, both Dustin and Nick have managed super-secret non-spoken alliances with Kail and Jen, but hide behind the "so & so" is a bigger threat excuse.

I am still kind of shocked that Mike got evicted when he's been blending in with the sofa and chair. what gives??

Is it going to take Zach to out both Dick & Dustin about real motives?? Is he smart enough to figure it out?

Right now Dustin wants him out ~ Dustin and Kail have something going and he is replacing her with Zack.

I don't think he is a threat in the game for most HG but he is annoying.

He's not a threat in the real sense. I personally think the gals are not interested in him and the men are looking for a scapegoat. He talks alot of game Zack, but he's easy to sway and those fools could use that to their advantage if they keep him around.

if you think about it, you cant really tarnish someones rep by calling them fat, ugly, emotional.. ect... but you could damage their lives and problems keeping or getting a job if you state that they are rapists, child molesters, and yes, physically violent. (no matter what scale you use)

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. There's a reason there is a sex offender registry by law but not a "violent offender" registry.

Even violent people don't run around kicking people's asses. If they did they'd be arrested after one time for assault. Two weeks ago I said I bet Dick gets physical with someone and you took great offense to that so I get the impression that's why you added that to the list. I still think, and will always think, saying something like that doesn't hurt anyone at all.

No one goes "OH MY GOD HE'S VIOLENT?" if you hint about it or say he might be but the moment you mention molestation or rape, due to the stigma attached to those two things in our society, everyone gets a little sick and starts flipping out.

The act of getting angry and pummeling someone is not a good, positive thing. However, it is nothing like the act of coldly and calculatingly finding a woman or a child and forcing yourself sexually on them.

Even violent people don't run around kicking people's asses.

I still think, and will always think, saying something like that doesn't hurt anyone at all.

Xal, it was you who predicted that Dick was going to assault someone this week, based on what he said to Jen.

??? :huh2:

Zach doesn't deserve the flack he gets in the house. the only reason Dustin wants him out is because is dearest Ambre doesn't like him.

And as for damaging people with words... hell yes, that stuff can last a lot longer than anything physical.

I am feeling sorry for him. Kail is a huge threat for Dick and Daniele. She is now in an alliance with Dustin, Amber, Jameka. (so she and Dustin are talking about)

No one goes "OH MY GOD HE'S VIOLENT?"

actually, people do. trust me, i dont want to work with a violent offender. that would scare me very much. and your right, they dont go around kicking people *sses. they let it build up inside of them until they no longer can hold it in and then BAM! they beat someone to a bloody pulp with a bat and it makes the headline news.

so yeah, i would take offense when someone (anyone) would get physical with someone. you didnt say how minor or major it would be, or if it would be with a woman or man... would it be a slap upside the head? or would it be a bloody mess?

plus, i dont think it is just women and children that should be protected from these acts. men are victims too.

When I said what I said I hope no one on here was crazy enough to think I meant he was going to take a baseball bat to someone. When I said what I said I meant he was going to get violent ala Cappy. Some people took offense to that and let me have it and I thought that's what you were talking about when you added it to how bad it was to say someone is a rapist or molester.

I am soooo glad to read these posts - it is good to know I am not the only one who wonders why Dustin is going after Zach and why the poor schlep is such a target.

To me Zach is the weakest link of those 4 and needs to be the last one they worry about taking out.

I feel that dustin is letting his feelings/anger/fear/intimidation that he felt after zach told him he thought Dustin was a strong player (and why does he take that as a threat?) Did anyone see that conversation - do you think it was a threat???

Anyway, I hope that Dani wins POV and keeps the nominations the same. Personally I think that breaking Jen and Kail up is much more important than getting rid of zach at this point in the game. They might not have the power next week to do anything - so go after the strongest when you have the power. They keep talking like it is for granted that they (the magnificent 7) will continue to win HOH and stay in control and we know from past seasons that, that just doesn't happen.

Course if Dani does keep the noms the same then Dustin, Amber, and Jameka will be forced to come "out" of the closet and openly go after Dani for not falling in with their plans. Wonder which way Jessica will go then?

Xal,

you are very frustrating!!!!! argggggg!!!!!

i used a baseball bat as an example. i never said you said it or that is what i thought you meant when you it up.... but i did think you meant something more than just a punch.

however, if you meant that you think that Dick will get physical as in..... shove someone... or try to, then you should have said that and then people would not have assumed bigger things. ya know?

PS, there are no baseball bats in the house...but there are those plastic golf clubs

Definition of Molester from the dictionary:

1. One who annoys, disturbs, or persecutes

2. One who makes annoying sexual advances to

It seems like he meets the criteria for them to call him a molester.

True, calling him a rapist is uncalled for, and it's not nice that they all gang up on him, but he does annoy pretty much everyone in the house who calls him an annoying molester.

Archived