Who Do You Want To Be Next Hoh??

uvp

63 members have voted

1. 1. If Joe STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Joe
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber
  2. 2. If Dick STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Dick
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber

i like a floater/leech to win so i'll pull for a jessica/eric win hoh. the reason i want them to win is to get all we so neutral crap to stop :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping for a floater... when someone in a set alliance wins, the game isn't nearly as interesting... this past week has been fun to watch the feeds because of all the jockeying for votes... I feel that was what made BB6 less interesting when it came to the game, lots of drama and fun stuff, but the sides were so drawn and fixed from the start, the game play became pretty obvious each week...

so... I'm pulling for Jessica to win HOH tonight :)

I'm hoping for a floater... when someone in a set alliance wins, the game isn't nearly as interesting... this past week has been fun to watch the feeds because of all the jockeying for votes... I feel that was what made BB6 less interesting when it came to the game, lots of drama and fun stuff, but the sides were so drawn and fixed from the start, the game play became pretty obvious each week...

so... I'm pulling for Jessica to win HOH tonight

great minds understand my reasoning for wanting eric or jessica :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

When so called floaters get HOH, they're almost forced to choose a side. Thus, losing their float status. Wouldn't they go further in the game to remain floating so that they don't have a target on their back for being hated because of who they're alligned with?

I'd prefer Jessica and Eric not to win tonight just so the others keep attacking each other. That's if I was rooting for Jessica or Eric, that is.

uvp, i didnt attack your grammer.. i asked what you were trying to say. it didnt make sense to me, that is all. but forget it.. i can see i will not get an answer regarding this topic from you.

i like a floater/leech to win so i'll pull for a jessica/eric win hoh. the reason i want them to win is to get all we so neutral crap to stop

Like most of UVP's posts, we need to put some effort into deciphering it. I think he is trying to say that he doesn't want to have any more floaters/neutral people in the house. By winning the HoH competition, they will then be putting a target on themselves, forcing them to team up with at least one or more of the other HG's.

I must have missed the white people turning black conv. Darn! Anyway, I don't see how that relates to this topic.

BTW... didn't you lose a bet with KoRT last week, UVP? :animated_scratchchin:

UVP, where did I attack your post? All I said was that your posts can be hard to understand and tried to make it make more sense to others. In other words, trying to help you and your thread out. And, I have been curious about your bet you made, last week.

I'd like Dick, Daniele, or Eric to win HoH.

who i dont want to win is amber, danielle,dustin kali :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

ive always wondered... what does your name mean UVP?
its a black forum i was a member of that closed down :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I would like to see Nick get HOH so he can put up Kail and Zack or Amber so we can watch her meltdown for entertainment.

But really I just don't want Kail to get HOH.

I hope Kail or Mike win HOH... if not... i wouldn't mind seeing Jameka or Zach get it. If they don't get it then maybe Jessica. I don't want to see Amber, Dick (he's staying), Daniele, Dustin, Nick, or Eric (because it seems like the majority of viewers want Kail or Mike nominated) win.

Hi America!

Is it just me or is UVP extra uptight today?

Archived