Who Do You Want To Be Next Hoh??

uvp

63 members have voted

1. 1. If Joe STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Joe
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber
  2. 2. If Dick STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Dick
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, I'd like to the other side get some of the power back. That being said, I also think it would be neat to see where people like Jessica/Jameka who are very much in the middle stand. But natually being so well kept in the middle, they'd be stupid to try and win it.

If Joe stays -- then I vote Daniele, reason being Joe staying would strengthen MRA as I feel the floaters would start considering a shift to them.

If Dick stays -- Amber, reason I feel would force others to show a little face (so to speak) as to how they are going to play and possibly with whom.

:animated_bouncy:

If Joe stays (LOL!) I would want Eric to win, just to see how that goes...If Dick stays, I hope Nick wins HOH because I think he's a shady tool and the whole house would then know who he's really with. JMO

I want Nick first to see if all his talk has been cheap, Dick second to see who he really puts up, Danielle third to see the drama, and after that Eric, to see what America does, and then maybe Jameka, I would have no idea who she would dare to put up, it could be a real SURPRISE.

Wow, i cant believe how everyone voted, Daniele and Dick!! Thats what i voted also . . . . seems like we have fan favorites . . . . KAIL AND MIKE TO GO!!!!

Archived