Who Do You Want To Be Next Hoh??

uvp

63 members have voted

1. 1. If Joe STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Joe
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber
  2. 2. If Dick STAYS, who do you want to win HOH?

• Dick
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Zach
    • Nick
    • Danielle
    • Eric
    • Jessica
    • Jameka
    • Dustin
    • Amber

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread cleaned up complete.

uvp, you're first post was not clear... no one was attacking or baiting you. However, the point of your thread (and a great discussion for today I might add) is clear and we should all move on.

If anyone continues the off-topic banter... you will have your warning level increased.

Thank you for understaning.

CeCiMom

I completely understand why uvp would want floaters to win. But, I do not want Eric to win. I really want to see how long America's Player can last and if we can really change the outcome of the game. It's too early for Eric.

I completely agree ktbruin... it's too early for Eric to win, as it could totally mess up any semi-alliances he's formed. I suspect that we would get to vote for the nominee's and it could throw a big monkey wrench in him staying around longer because I'm sure our choices would look very odd to the other hg's. LOL However, it sure as hell would mix things up next week and that could be very entertaining too!!!

I guess I would like to see Jameka, Jessica, or Kail win it this week.

I really want Nick to win so he will finally have to let the MRA know which side he is on :grin2: Other than him as long as Kail, Mike, or Zach doesn't win HOH I am OK with it.

gshannon, from what I saw last night it looks like Joe is going tonight.

So -- does anyone who has been watching the live feeds have a sense of who is going tonight? Can't watch -- have to work and I hate to wait till tomorrow!

I will put this in spoiler tags so as not to spoil anything for the ones that might not want to know...

Eric seems to be trying hard to get Joe voted out, others seem to want Dick to stay too... Everyone but the Mrs. Robinson alliance...

I guess I'm with the thought of having a "floater" win HOH too, just to shake things up a bit and find out where they really stand...Jessica, Mike or Jameka would be my picks. I don't think I'd like to see Eric get it yet, although it might be fun to vote for who we'd like him to put up for nomination!

hmmm, my first reaction would be for the winner of hoh to be anyone that will nominate and get out amber

but actually....that will just be a week of her crying and naming off all the people that love her....so i was thinking, maybe i want amber to win hoh so she can develop some real enemies....people that will REALLY give her a reason to cry......and people that WILL nominate her and get her ass out next week

that is my strategy :animated_bouncy:

I don't know why but this year floaters don't bother me. Why does the house have pick their corners and mark their spots? This isn't a team sport. I think Eric is playing the best game out of everyone. He's doing what James only wished he could pull off. I don't think Eric will win, but I think he will go very far in the game.

edit: with saying all that, i dont want kail, mike, zach, or eric to win HOH. I'd like it to be Dick, Nick, or Danielle.

Well Dick is for sure my fav, so anyone that would align with him would also be in my good graces. I'm just worried they might have too big a target...? But First we had Kail who picked noms out of her buttt, then we had Jen who picked to get more attention. So...I'd rather see those 3 get it, just so I know Dick is safe. It's their turn! :) Start picking off those snots - and I'm sick of those two in the HOH! I guess we will see tonight. (touch your cheek if you vote for Joe - mikes a dork - or was that someone else?)

Archived