Tuesday 7/17 Show

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is sooo funny cicimom. I only have 1 friend at work who watches BB, and I have not seen her yet to see what she thinks, you guys here at Morty's are my only BB connection

I'm the only one I know that watches it too (well, me and my hubby/kids) If it weren't for all of you... I'd go insane not being able to talk about this stuff because I'm the only BB fanatic, I know.

Jordansmom... I'm glad I'm not alone. :heart2: And, I think Ginger and Soyyo are with us too. :)

Soyyo... you've said how I feel about Dick perfectly. THANK YOU.

Also, someone earlier said something about not knowing why Kail is after Dick so much... she wasn't until it got back to her that he was coming after her. So, she would be stupid not to get rid of him first, if she can, imo.

Last, even though I love what Jen is doing for this game (she's not only entertaining, she's always thinking about what moves are best for her, in the game) I realize she's a self involved, narcissistic, arrogant biatch at times. I still think she's not at all typical for this game. She's not crying because someone yells at her... she's tells it exactly how she sees it 100% of the time. Take it or leave it... she's making herself so hated that soon people will start wanting to keep her so they can win against her. She reminds me completely of Dr. Will, without the Charm. :animated_rotfl:

That's what this game is all about...

I know that's what this game is about, but I don't like the bully way in which Dick plays, and the fact that he's playing completely opposite of how he claims to be (straight froward, take it or leave it) I just find him repulsive...sorry. I agree with you about Jen's crush on Nick blinding her, though :) .

... I realize she's a self involved, narcissistic, arrogant biatch at times. I still think she's not at all typical for this game. She's not crying because someone yells at her... she's tells it exactly how she sees it 100% of the time. Take it or leave it... she's making herself so hated that soon people will start wanting to keep her so they can win against her. She reminds me completely of Dr. Will, without the Charm

Right again Ceci! Jen is straight forward and does tells it like she sees it 100% good or bad. Dick is not, he's playing for the cameras 100%. I even think he's exagerating his "concern" and love for Daniele just to get the sympathy of the HGs and us.

Guest jordansmom
she's making herself so hated that soon people will start wanting to keep her so they can win against her. She reminds me completely of Dr. Will, without the Charm.
good point

I really don't dislike her like I did in the beginning, I find her antics amusing, she is the most "out there" chick I've seen in a while, sometimes I think she is making game decisions just to see what kind of rise she is gonna get from the rest of the house, she definately likes her some attention

I meant in some time.

A time or two I've wondered if this is ALL strategy for Jen. I mean, it's been said that she was coached by CT and if that's true... I could see them setting this "personality" up for her to use... I don't know... not sure if I believe it or not but, it has crossed my mind.

Soyyo I am so glad we can agree to disagree on this and not have our swords out over it... I think it's wonderful to come here and know that I don't have to worry about that too much...

She changes and that is what throws people off. The game is never consistent and nor should personalities. Okay, she cries at her pic..comes off like a conceited air head and then she stands there and lets them think she is the ice queen, no emotions. She throws out things off the top of her head, but then at times she can be calculating. Part of the game plan...she is letting them know she can be used too...not as easy to throw away someone that can be useful to you later on. But, I truly believe she is not interested in Nick....it makes her decisions easier if the others think her choices are based on jealousy.

during the live feeds the other day, they called jen to the DR and the sound continued while she was in the DR... and you could hear a woman tell her that they wanted her to go put a shirt over her red unitard and come back for a DR session. i thought that was weird. why have her put a shirt on to cover it? perhaps to make it seem like another day?

I think they were probably trying to get her to NOT talk about how much she loves that fraking unitard. You know, like with really young babies when you throw a blanket over their toy they completely forget that it exists. Not that I'm saying she has the cognitive reasoning of a baby, because that would be insulting (to the babies).

Anyway, did anyone get a little misty-eyed (or would that be Amber-eyed) when Dani and Dick hugged after the veto comp? OK, maybe it was just me.

Finally, is Nick the playee or the player? I'm just not sure yet.

I notice that CBS carefully edited out every instance (I counted at least four that day) of Dick saying he would crush Jen's throat, snap the bones in her throat, step on her throat, etc. He had a whole throat theme going there, but they made sure they took it out. I guess they didn't want America to know how bad it really got.

Edited to add: As for the "threatening" that Jen supposedly did--I think that is hysterical. It is a game, and her strategy was to tell the people playing POV ahead of time what she would do for a replacement nomination if they threw the game or purposely took out Jen or Mike. That's not threatening them. Now, if she had said she would step on their necks and crush their neck bones, maybe THAT would be threatening them.....

:animated_rotfl:

The only difference in what Jen did and what most other HOH's have done in the past is that she was honest and up front about it, instead of springing it on them after the challenge, saying "Oh, by the way, since you threw the challenge, I'm putting you up on the block." She didn't make Amber cry--Amber does a great job of that all by herself. I'm pretty sure that Amber cries on every day of the week with a "Y" in it.

I don't think she is interested in Nick, but I do think she wants his and every cute boys attention and when she does not get her way she tends to act out.

Guest jordansmom

I don't even think Dani is into Nick. Nick is Diane from S5. Hes the playee ... didn't he say he was about to cry when talking to Dani?

I don't think Dani is either, but he sure is into Dani,lol

Catnip - the producers really don't know these people. What if this guy is really a loose cannon (as any of the others might be). They'd look silly showing this stuff and not taking it seriously. Aside from their game going down the tubes they'd have every focus group on their butts.

It's all highly unlikely, but we know how this game works...they can play up any of the hg's they want - dice and splice to perfection.

I also, noticed that they completely edited out Nick going up to HOH. Nick telling Jen about the Mrs. Robinson alliance and that he was a part of it, Jen telling him she would not be putting him up. That was a major calculation on producers part, imo.

Soyyo I am so glad we can agree to disagree on this and not have our swords out over it...
Crap :glare: ! I had my sword ready here... :P

Agree about Dani and Nick Jordansmom, Fatcat... She's totally not into him, he's totally gaga about her...and, if I may add...he's a tool :frusty:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Soyo, Nick is a big TOOL I love that expression, after his rant of last nite I was like what is up with him,lol

nick a loser for giving on one alliance to go to one who hasnt won crap. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived