Tuesday 7/17 Show

Definitely don't like Jen but she did attempt to apologize to Amber for making her cry right before Dick and Daniele got on her in the storage room.

My goodness if Amber can't stand the heat she should DOR immediately and put us all out of our misery!!! :animated_wave:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's being smart. You learn from past shows...that the squeakiest wheel gets the oil...meaning they get the boot. Whatever the definition...we as viewers just want to see some action, therefore not respecting their gameplay, b/c they are "floating" or being boring. They on the other hand is trying to win money, and they are doing it by any means necessary. Like everyone says...most of them are wannabe actors, and attention-whores. If I was on the show, I would sit back let people self-destruct on their own. Call me what you want...if that gets me closer to the money, so be it. Again...we just want action, back-stabbing, drunken scenes...all those things which can hurt them in the long-run.

I think once the dust settles...then you will see more game play from some of the so-called floaters. Some people don't care what others say about them, and some don't care what bad rep they get on the streets...but some do, like Jameka.

I too thought that a "floater" was a person that switches up on teams when it suits them...aka Erica.

Archived