Tuesday 7/17 Show

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated Danielle when the season started... but watching her with Jess is entertaining. I'm seeing her develop a personality, occasionally, that I like... occasionally.

I did like her standing up for Amber... I don't like her girly hair twirling and "whatever"s when Nick flirts with her... that's annoying.

Did y'all notice Jen's unitard during the POV ceremony. 1st shot she had her arms in the sleeves with the neck high, 2nd shot she had the arms tied around her neck & it looked like a tank top, 3rd shot back to high neck, then 4th shot tank top, & back & forth. They did a lot of out of order editing. Gotcha BB :grin2:

I dont like Jen at all I think shes a total **%**. I will give her props for not going off on Dick for the way he talks to her but I think she deserves it. She threatened Joe and Amber and while Amber cried too much The way Jen acted was messed up. I want her gone next week. Correct me if Im wrong but I dont recall anyone threatening players like that and while its gameplay I think she really just made a bigger target on herself.

Gingersnaps I dont have anything against you at all I just cannot possible understand how anyone could like Jen and stick up for everything she has done so far in the game. She is so self involved its horrible.

during the live feeds the other day, they called jen to the DR and the sound continued while she was in the DR... and you could hear a woman tell her that they wanted her to go put a shirt over her red unitard and come back for a DR session. i thought that was weird. why have her put a shirt on to cover it? perhaps to make it seem like another day?

Guest jordansmom

I find it funny ppl keeping saying she " threatened" Amber... its game. I would say Ambers a big girl and can't handle herself but I'd be lying. Jen may be nuts but the rest of them are a bunch of crying babies.

That whole "Little Red Riding Hood" thing was putrid, gag-inspiring and pointless. Jen thought it was great, though - danced around like a 5-year old in her new little outfit ARRGH!!.

Jordan I agree to a certain degree but Jen is the one who said she wants to get rid of the Negative energy and she said she always is postive or whatever (at the nomination speech) and then she threatens amber in saying if she doesnt get dick and daniele out first she'll put up dustin....NEGATIVE

Gingersnaps I dont have anything against you at all I just cannot possible understand how anyone could like Jen and stick up for everything she has done so far in the game. She is so self involved its horrible.

Rez, why would you start your posts with that. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I notice if opinions are against the opinions of others they get questioned. I think what I think and state what I feel as so do others. Why should I think you have something against me? Odd.

I also find it hard that women condone Dick's behavior - I know it's just a show (as others should notice) but no matter how you slice it - it's verbal abuse. I'm sure the married ladies on this board would not appreciate their husbands speaking to them like that. So, I base my opinion on Dick and Jen how she remains in control at all times and he does not. That means something to me.

You know, I just thought, maybe Jen is setting herself up to be a Final 2 goat. She HAS to know she can't win. If she's as smart as some people think she is, she must have known that from day 1. Hell, she may have planned it fro mthe very beginning. I mean, $50,000 is better than a week in sequester. Very smart, IMO.

Are Mike and Jameka allowed in the Diary Room?

But, you know, I'm really surprised, after she put up Joe, Joe didn't tell her the unitard shows every roll of back fat and absorbs every drop of sweat. I just think it would have been funny...true...but funny. Dick would enjoy it.

BTW, I just voted about 20 times on CBS' website...is the 10 mex only for the phone people?

Guest jordansmom

Negative or game play?? Shes HOH thats her plan to get one of them out this week. She just told Amber how she felt. If Jen is negative then what is Dick? If Jen is so self involved then what are Amber and Dani? Im not a huge fan of hers but likes call them all out not just one.

I'm sure the married ladies on this board would not appreciate their husbands speaking to them like that. So, I base my opinion on Dick and Jen how she remains in control at all times and he does not. That means something to me.
Yep u right about that Ginger

:death::bash::furious3: I don't know how much more of Jen I can take. I don't think I have disliked anyone this much on BB scince the "nerd herd". That speech she made at the nominations ealier this week about Danielle being negative was so transparent it's not even funny. She is sooo jealous of Danielle and Nick. Did anyone catch the speech she made at the end tonight? ABout her not seeing Danielle as sweet before her speech? She wanted to nominate Nick because he was hanging out with Danielle and not paying her any attention. This girl is clueless, and immature!! :hammer:

Francis Joe didn't make a big deal over it because Jen told him a long time before the Veto was used that if it was used he would be the one going up... What I don't understand is the fact that no one has brought up the fact that she went right up to the HoH room and announced that Nick was going up right after she walked in and saw him and Daniele on the same bed... JEALOUS!!!

Negative or game play?? Shes HOH thats her plan to get one of them out this week. She just told Amber how she felt. If Jen is negative then what is Dick? If Jen is so self involved then what is Amber and Dani? Im not a huge fan of hers but likes call them all out not just one.

true words :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uvp hates amber more than all hg combine to the 35 million power square by 45 million square root thirteen :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

What is it that is so objectionable about Dick? That he tells her she's a miserable bitch? Would it be different coming from a woman?

Personally, I'm not such a self centered inconsiderate miserable bitch so I have no cause to worry about people talking to me that way.

There's a lot of talk about respect and treating people with respect in relation to Dick and Jen... when she so clearly doesn't respect herself (wearing a toddler's bikini and flaunting her obscene "camel toe") why should anyone else extend that respect to her? People treat you as you teach them to. She has taught that house that she is nothing but boobs and ego... aaaand that's how they're treating her.

Some people think Jen is "smart"? Compared to what

. . . a fencepost?

I have finally formulated my opinion of that woman:

she is a top-of-the-line, hammered-out, Class-A, top-drawer, A-#1, Look-at-Me, I'm Something Special,

. . . . B+ITCH!!!!!

JMO - don't flame or bait me.

Archived