Poll: Jen The Most Selfcentered And Dumb In The History Of Big Brother?

deedsy

Jen is self centered and dumb  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jen the most self centered dumbass in the history of big brother?

• yes
    • Just the most self centered in history
    • Just the dumbest in history
    • Neither

I completely agree, Reign. I'm usually for the underdogs, too. Maybe that's why I don't like/dislike anyone yet--I haven't seen the true underdog emerge.

I liked Janelle a lot, right off the bat. But I think that was because her alliance members were targeted immediately that year.

Jen's interesting to me in that she doesn't seem to care about what others think, or how they feel, and yet she is so incredibly insecure at the same time. It's like she has trained herself not to care because maybe deep inside she cares too much about what they think about her? Regardless of that, she doesn't seem to care how she makes THEM feel at all. So, she's not an empathetic person at all.

She is entertaining to watch, though, as she is a loose cannon. I think she'll be gone within a few weeks, but she'll be entertaining to watch until then.

About the drinking game--when the guys brought it up the first day or two, I thought it was hilarious, and I still think it is hilarious when they listen to her in the other room, and they aren't manipulating the conversation. It takes the fun out of it when they ask her a personal question, though, as she isn't voluntarily talking about herself. So, at that point it isn't about her self-centered vanity so much as her answering their question (albeit in a vain way).

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someone woke me up like jen woke up dick.. i would have started to yell immediately. :furious3: at least dick got up and took a breath.

i might have even reached for the towl on her head and then snapped it on her leg.. leaving a nice welt. is that allowed in the bb house?

she did that on purpose. and was laughing the whole time. of course being female i think i could get away with hitting her with a pillow or two while :furious3: her out.

No that wasn't an interview I did with Boogie... It was from another site, and I can't find it again to give credit... I don't know what happened to me that day... I usually give credit when I get something from another website... I will have to go hunting today...

RE: her going in the bedroom & yacking away like she was .....

Who in the hell was she talking to? Mike & Dick were sleeping. Was there someone else on the bed she got on?

Cuz even after Mike & Dick left, she was still talking. And laughing.

But she didn't move her eyes as to follow where they went, and laugh deviously afterwards.

She was just laughing at what she was saying.

She's f'd up, & in a major way.

there was nobody else there. she did that on purpose to mess with dick. and then when he got up she was talking to herself and to the camera like.. "haha i did what i wanted to do" and then she got up and went into the other bedroom i think to laugh it up... and then thats when dick came in and cursed her out.

I've come to believe Jen is a character, one she created for this show, just like Mike Malin created Boogie. Love her or hate her, we won't soon forget her and I think thats what she wants.

Mission accomplished, I guess

This girl is CLUELESS. She only hears the echo of her own voice in her stupid little head.

Yes Fizzle, I am really green. Honk Honk

Guest jordansmom
Honestly, the way Dick spoke to her was uncalled for. He has poor impulse control. Would he like it if someone spoke to his daughter like that. I don't think so. It's a form of abuse no matter how much Jen is disliked.

PPl can say what they want to about Jen but no ones should be spoken to like. Dick could have made his point another way. Jen handled the whole thing very well. I think she waved to the camera b/c she was embrassed not to say hi to her "fans".

Guest jordansmom
BTW - Thanks to the BB producers for supplying the Jeneprompter above the nomination table. Otherwise, she may not have known what to say or where to focus her eyes.

Ginger might be right.

i would have said worse things to her.

people get mad and they say dirty rotten things. i guess if you are not around people that curse then it would be a shocker to hear it.. but hey... Eric drops the F bomb every other word and thats when he isnt even mad. so picture if eric was mad how he would be talking.

it didnt phase me one little bit the way dick handled it. in fact, i was surprised he didnt go more crazy on her. i would have. i would have jumped up, "WTF F F F , are you a F F F F? you :furious3::fyou::furious::mad1: " whew.. i feel better.

but thats just me. ::::Shrug:::::

Dick is slowly becoming one of my top 5 faves this season.

However, while the language he used toward her was a bit harsh,

I laughed so hard when he reamed Jen in front of everyone and then she turns and giggles and waves to the camera. Priceless. It was really obvious that she was embarrassed, and didn't know what else to do. That girl has got to go.

Fizzle you took words outta my mouth. All around me know I am not a morning person...wake me up like that and we will have it out like that too....add to it prior agrevations and "pow" right to the moon. A person can only take so much....

I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I...

Archived