Poll: Jen The Most Selfcentered And Dumb In The History Of Big Brother?

deedsy

Jen is self centered and dumb  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jen the most self centered dumbass in the history of big brother?

• yes
    • Just the most self centered in history
    • Just the dumbest in history
    • Neither

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that I loved when Dick was talking to her and was telling her how screwed up she was. How she completely screwed everything up. How stupid she was. Why did you do this and that? It went on for about 30 minutes or so. I could not believe it. But she totally deserved every single minute of it.

I had the cable for my tv so I was watching the live feeds on my tv. So I was laying in bed. She is really stupid and self-centered.

Jen is so selfcentered....Thing is being friends with Dr. Will and Boogie...How much work has she had done by Dr. Will?

Oldguy....love the poem....

I agree with what most of you have said about this Jen-sa member. If I have to read one more Jen shirt, I think I will have to be sick to my stomach. This chick has absolutely nothing between her ears, no strategy, nothing. Her nominations were PURELY catty, and made completely out of jealousy. I felt like I was watching an elementary school-yard picking teams for kickball. To shallow, selfish witches like Jen, this is purely a popularity contest and a way to get her face (which, to me is not all that pretty) out on television to further her modeling career (if there is even such a career) Come on, someone that cries bc she took ONE bad picture hanging on the BB wall and on top of that, doesn't apparently care enough about her family to keep their likenesses on the wall. Not to mention how badly people like Amber might be wanting pics of their families and would never dream of taking them down bc THEY looked bad. Plus for the fact that she didnt even THINK about how that action would affect her family (how hurtful is that?) I believe that we are all products of how we are raised, at least to some extent. If her parents contributed, in any way, or at the very least, did not stop this materialism and shallowness, when it started I am sure, years ago, then they need to be strung up as well. People like her give those that actually have beauty AND brains, tact, and modesty a very bad name. Thank you for giving me the space to ease my mind, Ive been wanting to say that for a week now. :flags_unitedstates:

I don't think that Jen's nominations were purely catty at all. Dick had yelled at her and told her off a few times, and one of those times was right before she made her nominations. She would have been a complete moron if she hadn't felt that he would be a good person to put on the block. I think she is extremely jealous of Dani, and that had a lot to do with putting HER up. But Dani is also Dick's relative and they are obviously working together, so it made sense to put up a pair.

I understand Jen hatred and all that, but if anyone else in the house had the same situation happen to them just before nominations, and it had been maybe Zach who told them to f--- off or someone like that, then everyone would be saying he was a jerk and belonged on the block.

I understand what you're saying Catnip, but I agree with Carmen that putting up Dick and Dani was playing the game on a strictly personal level, as opposed to anything strategic.

Not saying I blame her a bit. If I were her, and Dick had talked to me like that, I'd put him up in a flash.

But again, that would be a revenge nomination, which isn't always the best game move.

I understand what you are saying, too, Yath. But in my opinion, Jen didn't have nearly the personal reaction to Dick that a normal person would have. She seemed to be okay with him and just wanted Dani out, even after he yelled at her. She even told him several times that she didn't want him out, and then told the same thing to her alliance. So, I think she genuinely put Dick up because he was Dani's partner, he would have been a vote for Dani, he would have tried to win veto for Dani, and he also was a threat to her in the game at that moment. I think that she probably was thinking she needed to put Dick up to keep him from helping/voting for Dani, and then when he told her off just before nominations, that sealed the deal. But she doesn't seem to be holding a grudge against him, as I would.

Dani was entirely personal, though, I think. I think Dick is right when he tells Jen that she wanted to be the hot girl in the house, and she was jealous of Nick.

Ya, Jen is obsessed with hating Dani...because she "stole" Nick from her.

The obsession with Nick is bizarre. First making up a story about him hitting on her...then she has these heart-to-heart convos with him about how she thought there was something between them, and how hard it is for her to see him in bed with Dani..

Reality check, Jen??

Yeah, plus she claims that Nick isn't even her "type." I have no idea why she fixated on him, unless it is because he is a guy in the house who fell for someone other than her.

Amber is just as delusional--she thinks every guy she talks to is in love with her, and they have a "connection." :cookoo:

It really seemed to me like Jen was anticipating some pictures - which leads me to believe 'she who thinks she has, but has no game' was wanting Dick to come up and see the big reveal of her and Boogie on whatever vacation they took together (Janie revealed in a chat that Jen and Boogie are friends). It makes me wonder if Will and Boogie are trying to disengage from their 'ringer' as much as possible due to their own vanity. Janie had said in her chat that Will told her the ringer would be 'acting like Janie, playing like Will'. Pfft. If that's the case, I seriously gave Will too much credit. As is, the mere connection makes me lose esteem for them (Chilltown). Jen is boring, predictable and a wee bit creepy.

It seems to me that Chilltowns ego grows more & more each day. Can't they just let their name go down in history already? It's like they think nobody else in America is as smart as they are, or can play a better game than they did. To me, picking Jen just proves that they're not as smart as they think they are. And really, Will was the brains. Boogie was crap. This really makes them look like idiots.

"Yeah, plus she claims that Nick isn't even her "type." I have no idea why she fixated on him, unless it is because he is a guy in the house who fell for someone other than her."

Catnip, my fiancee has a friend who is exactly as you describe.

For example, in the weeks leading up to my eventual dating of my now-fiancee, this "friend" was hitting on me until it was obvious that I wasn't interested in her.

"Attention for attention's sake is better than no attention at all."

I don't believe that Jen wants Nick or doesn't want Nick. I think she is fixated on Danielle in that she is highly jealous of Danielle. She sees Danielle as her "beautiful, hot chick" competition. Think about it. She nominates Dick and Danielle. Danielle gets off. She puts up Joe who has the best possibility of going home against Dick. Dick was not her target. Danielle is and still is. It doesn't bother her that Dick talks to her the way he does. She just enjoys the attention. If Dick goes, she doesn't get the attention which also doesn't give her tv time she gets when Dick bad talks her.

I think she truly likes Amber and Kail since they are the "ugly, homely" girls in the house. There is no "in-between" with Jen. She can only see beautiful or ugly.

If CT really has a hand in her game play, they probably wanted her to hook up with one guy so that she could have been playing lovebirds like Will/Janie did. Jen probably pissed because she couldn't have seen herself make that connection with any of the other guys in the house but Nick. (cant blame her there) so now she is watching that part of the plan being played out with Nick/Dani and that has got her goat more than any actual feelings for Nick.

I agree with you, SueZ--seems like she's had a reason to want to hook up with Nick right from the beginning that has nothing to do with personal attraction or interest.

Archived