Poll: Jen The Most Selfcentered And Dumb In The History Of Big Brother?

deedsy

Jen is self centered and dumb  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jen the most self centered dumbass in the history of big brother?

• yes
    • Just the most self centered in history
    • Just the dumbest in history
    • Neither

I agree that she is a VERY annoying character (although since I was a Kaysar fan, I think I still hate Jen from season 6 more)...but I can say I am honestly surprised that there are no "you guys should stop judging her, you don't know her, I think she's brilliant" posts on this whole thread.

Either really NO ONE likes her or the people who do realize they've really got their work cut out for them to campaign for her and packed up & went home. :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the houseguests put themselves out for judgement when they enter the house. But I don't dislike Jen, or like her, especially. I try to understand her, because she is interesting to me. The way she responds to certain situations (a bad picture, criticism, abuse) is so foreign to me that it makes her automatically fascinating to me. I guess I want to try to understand what makes her tick. I just can't understand a person who sobs uncontrollably when presented with a picture of herself with bad lighting, but who can also smile when someone is swearing at her and being threatening toward her. I definitely don't hate her, though.

Well, as you know, she's not an emotional person.

Except when it comes to pictures of herself...... :hammer:

Jenvanity? Jenanity? Second one seems sort of like a mix between vanity and inanity. Well suited to her.

Being a want to be actress....She probably sees herself playing the part of the poor offended young woman when Dick yells at her....The part they showed on tv after Dick left the room she just looks at the camera and smiles and poses.....like did you catch that scene on tape?

Dick needs to give up the ghost with this chick, the only way you'll get under her skin is by ignoring her. She could care less about what anyone has to say about her, as long as they're paying attention to her.

I'm so over Jen. All she wants is attention be it positive or negative. If I was stuck in the house with her I would have gone off on her worse than Dick. I hope Dick stays, because I cheer everytime he goes off on her :party_smilie: I actually yell at the tv, You go Dick !! I think Dick could really be a thorn in her side and would be soooo great to watch.

I think that Jen's getting exactly what she deserves. To those saying that she didn't deserve it, just remember that she proudly professes that she is not an 'emotional girl', so, with that in mind, it really should be a non-event in her day.

It pretty much IS a non-event in her day when he goes off on her. She says to his face and to everyone else (so she is consistent about it) that she truly appreciates his honesty. Maybe she would rather have a person scream at her in honesty rather than lie to her face in a nice way?

I sincerely think it would bother her a lot more if she thought Dick was popular on the feeds. She's kind of smug in the same way that the nerd herd was pre-Janie getting chosen for all of America's Choice bonuses. I suspect that she'd be really freaking out if she had an idea of the reaction she was getting from the outside.

I couldnt figure it out before why I hated Jens voice, I have it, she sounds like she has a chronic case of strep throat..all ggrrr, just sounds like gurgley sick or strep throat

I don't think all of America dislikes Jen. I agree that most of the people who post here (those who aren't afraid to post) dislike her and voice it very strenuously. But I've seen other boards where that isn't the case.

Archived