Poll: Jen The Most Selfcentered And Dumb In The History Of Big Brother?

deedsy

Jen is self centered and dumb  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jen the most self centered dumbass in the history of big brother?

• yes
    • Just the most self centered in history
    • Just the dumbest in history
    • Neither

Ok! I have officially had it with Jen!!!! This show she drove me insane!!!! Her whole talk about the pictures. My god showed how self centered she is. I loved when Dick called her out!!! Then on top of that how dumb can you be! She just showed time and time again tonight how dumb she really is. Even Jessica is smarter then her in my book.

And you wanna know what after hearing what Joe had to say about the techinicality that allowed her to win. I'm starting to believe that Big Brother actually did rig the thing. I bet they saw that Jen had the lowest number and told Julie say 9 gallons becuase of the door!!!!

Spoiler alert!! Stop reading if you dont want to know

O well i'm so glad to know that Danielle won POV!!! I hope she shoves it right in Jen's stupid little face!!! Please Jen put Joe or Jessica up because there is no way Dick is going home against this two if he does I will be surprissed!!!

All I can say is Jen you just bit of more than you can chew!!! I give you a week- 2 weeks max until Dick or Danielle send your ass out that door!!!

Anyways what do the rest of you think. Did she drive anyone else isane tonight lol!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

far from the dumbest in history that would be marcellus

most self center she would be tie with jase :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

She is dumb she is just able to hide it better than most. The only one that even comes close i'm convinced is Holly. Jessica drives me bonkers to but man Jen is annoying, dumb, and self centered all together.

i dont see her as dumb. self center but not dumb :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Given that she won HOH, etc, I was truly prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt tonight.

Then the PICTURE tantrum in HOH room....pictures (of herself) clearly are the most important thing to her. I've never seen anything quite like it.

And then there's the goofy grin on her face when she's trying to think of what to say.

I really found her even harder to take tonight than before.

She's not dumb her shirt says shes a Jensa member. Not the most self centered either - she is getting all the negative vibes out of the house - what a sacrifice for the other hgs. Probably the biggest sacrifice in BB history.

BTW - Thanks to the BB producers for supplying the Jeneprompter above the nomination table. Otherwise, she may not have known what to say or where to focus her eyes.

I don't think she is stupid she is just not smart imo. Although i do think she is self centered, i mean to get mad about the pics in her hoh room was ridiculous to me. She seems very shallow, now whether or not that is a plan she has i do not know. I hope she puts Joe up so dick can stay

jen like i said week 1 is an attention whore

and her goal this season is to be the most talk about hg

and so far she is hence why i say she is not stupid :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I will say this... Had I been another house guest and heard her tirade about those damn pictures, I would have lost it and gone off on her myself, forget what Dick is doing, I'd have been much worse... I mean my god how selfish can you be to cry and moan about a picture of you when your mom is in it and that's the only picture you have of your mom... All the others haven't even gotten that much, except for Kail that is... Had I been Jameka I would have had to say something to her... How ungrateful can she be?

her mom made her tshirts :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Honestly, the way Dick spoke to her was uncalled for. He has poor impulse control. Would he like it if someone spoke to his daughter like that. I don't think so. It's a form of abuse no matter how much Jen is disliked.

i totally agreed with you for once. bb should have gave the prick the boot :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

If I like, have to like, hear her talking on a like, long tirade like, I like think I would like, lose it, ya know?

I tried counting how many times she said the word "like" in a 1 minute period once and I lost count at 32 (before the minute was up!).

She has a lot of learning and growing up to do. I can understand being shy and that it "takes some getting used to" before she opens up, because I am like that in real life. However, she certainly isn't shy in the least. She has to realize that body of hers is going to *go* one day, and she better have a heck of a lot more going for her than just that if she wants to get anywhere in life.

I will give her this...she took the heart-to-heart with ED yesterday really well, and she seemed to be paying attention and taking what he said to heart.

She has to realize that body of hers is going to *go* one day, and she better have a heck of a lot more going for her than just that if she wants to get anywhere in life.

I am sure that thought never will cross her mind... I mean after all, all she has to do is call her good buddy and coach, Dr. Will and in a snap, right back to where she was before... She's already admitted to breast implants, so she's not above getting plastic surgery to look good... Not that having plastic surgery to look good is a bad thing, but why worry about it when you know you can just have everything you dislike fixed?

Well, I think she threw him off. He expected a rise and she got good reason to put him on the block! Dick needs to start thinking with his brain.

I'm no fan of Jen, but I call them as a I see them.

I agree with you 110% on this one Ginger...

I think he did it to try and rattle her and get her off her game Ginger,

Well, yes STT - that is what I am saying in reply to your post ^. He tried to rile her up, but his plan blew up in his face. She acts dumb, but she's got a game plan and that is what is needed in BB. If she lets Nick think she is jealous of Danielle than it's good reason to nom her...she'll also use the same ploy later when it's time to nom Nick or vote him out. Whatever comes first.

Archived