Is BB8 a Good or Lame Season - Why?

Ummmm, hello MsT?

It's called Big Brother for a reason. Duh.....

BB completely controls everything we see and hear. It is like that every season for us live feed viewers......ummmmm, wait a sec........hold on just a damn minute....

Shouldn;t it be the players on the show that have to suffer the control of BB instead of those of us who are paying for the feeds?

You may be on to something MsT.....hmmmmmm

:)

Dep

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they need to change the game up completlly..

Big brother cast is about as plastic as the chenbot now a days.

What we need to do is move it more towards the way BBAU is played.

Big brother needs to become an antagonist in the show.

Look at how BBAU treated that american idol star. He started mouthing off and BB told him "You must show respect to BB and remove your hat while in the diary room" and he starst protesting syaing ist for relgious reasosn and asks BB you really want me to take off my hat even though its aginst my faith and will disrecpt my god.. and BB replies with a simple "Yes"

Then BB leaves him locked alone in the DR not saying anything at all until he finally complies.

Thats what we need.. Put the producers of Solitary in charge of BB and make "Val" into BB

bb hasnt done anything to shake up the game iraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

I was hoping that this America's Player thing would lead to more excitment in the house - but alas... another big bust. America votes BORING!!!!

For example, with HOH Dustin and America voting who Eric should try to get nomiated, America will vote for the obvious - Jen, Kail, or Zach. America has the perfect opportunity to shake it up. Why not make him work and try to get Dick, Dani, or another power player up? Even if the outcome is still Dustin putting up the obvious, Eric's arguement will surely plants seeds of doubt and create all sorts of whispering and drama. I don't care if it hurts his game. He's America's player.

• 1 month later...

I have been out of the country since Joe's eviction and have now just got caught up on all the episodes. It was hard not to peak on this site but I managed to hold off and can now share my thoughts.

I think overall the season has been good. Good mix of disputes and friendliness. I forst thought 'America's Player" was lame but now as I see the season unfold I was glad to see America mix up the voting. By having Eric vote as he did (Nick, Dustin etc...) it certainly made the game more interesting.

I look forward to watching BB down the stretch, I haven't been around the site so I have no clue what's been going on besides what I have seen in the episodes. Anyone have anything to share about major HG's happenings that wouldn't have been on tv?

Oh Margreek! Be glad you were gone for 2 months! There was drama in the house and as a result there was more drama on the boards!

Everyone (well almost everyone!) is playing nicely now though. Morty sent us all to our rooms until we could get along. :animated_shocking:

Sorry I missed that. I just read an article saying there is contraversy in the BB house about remarks made by HG's. Where were these shown? Did I miss something?

Amber made some anti-semetic remarks that got picked up by the national and international media. A good place to start to get caught up is Morty's front page and the articles in the media topic. Have fun catching up!

I'm really enjoying this season. After all-stars I was ready for an all new cast. I'm rooting for Eric, Jess and Zack to get to the end although it looks like Jess is out this week. Don't want to see Danielle win. I'd be ok with Dick winning I suppose. Really liked Dick in the begining, but his behavior was just so horrible and beyond gameplay that I just couldn't continue to root for him. I do feel bad at the way Danielle treats him though.

I haven't had a favorite HG for a while but I still like watching

BB. I hope Jameka gets voted out this week, but I do like her

better than I did the first few weeks. I'm enjoying BB much

better this season because I have Morty's to go to and find out

whats going on on the live feeds. I enjoy reading all the posts.

It's nice having other people to chat with about BB.

I wouldn't say this is the worst season....it has been very interest-

ing to me. JMHO :pixiedust:

This year's cast seems alot different from other seasons, I think?

OK i guess... i was really into it early on with all the drama and rooting for D/D.... now the house has mellowed so much i'm not sure who i'm supporting... can i vote for none ??

i like danielle cause of her looks... the girl is GORGEOUS... my god... she needs to dump that loser boyfriend and get with nick. i heard her telling stories about how they can't even afford their apartment... she can do better ! ! ! !! 1 1 1

i dunno i just hate these last few weeks every year with big brother. it gets so boring. they should fix that, maybe put more people in the house but end the season when it gets down to 5 or 6...

I've invested too much time in this season to truly hate it..but right now I would be happy with a Dick, Dani or Zach win......

Love the season....love Danielle and Dick (Dick cause he is so funny and crass)

Danielle cause she is so beautiful and I cannot believe all the name calling done to and about her. How would you act with a Dad like Dick?

What's all this sympathy for her loser boy friend? He was living off of her and actually has to move back home. It's time she dumped him.

Jessica can't compared to Danielle in the looks department...

Yeah this season isn't going so well for me. I still watch, but this is the first season I haven't bought the live feeds and haven't kept up with the bulletin boards. i think its the whole America's player thing that gets me. I dont really like the idea. I dont know, but I become less interested as the show goes on this season.

Every season since season 4 X factor has had guests invited off the streets. Half the house in Season 6 didn't apply - one of them won and a second one became one of the most popular players ever (Kaysar). I think this season has ROCKED but only because of the people who applied - Dick, Eric, Joe (while he lasted), and even Airhead Whaaamber and Jameka have given us things to talk about.

Good season for me. I have had the feeds from the beginning. You see so so much more when you watch the feeds then from message boards or the TV show. I am addicted to the feeds. :animated_bouncy:

The AP twist seriously ruined the game for me this season. Sure if they were all silly tasks it would be funny. But the AP twist was responsible for many evictions, beginning with Nick's. Therefore it did NOT give all the hg's a fair chance at the money and the game was horribly tainted.

If it were not for AP:

-Nick wouldn't have been evicted week 4.

-The LNC wouldn't have broken up so easily since Daniele wouldn't have blamed Eric for Nick's eviction.

-Dustin wouldn't have been evicted week 6.

-Jen wouldn't have been evicted week 7 because she would've aligned with Daniele once Dick was out of the house.

-Amber would've probably made it farther, as much as many would hate to admit.

For some reason America loves D/D (cannot figure out WHY) and is handing these two $550,000. I CAN'T wait till they realize that the only reason they made it so far was because of America and NOT because they are some powerful, manipulative players.

Archived