Jessica Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you dont polish your nail in the kitchen area around other folks. if its your house go ahead and do it. i just find it nasty. jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

where did i fly over the handle? my post was made responding to marty i didnt even see your post. you do know while you are replying to a post others can post before you. omg everythings gets blown up around here :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

accept to disagree :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

She's still on my dislike list because of the $5 incident she said and the fact that she has nothing to offer now that Carol is gone. Maybe she'll make me like her again, but that voice and attitude from the first week just bother me.

I could not agree more with most of you. Besides the fact that she is playing the "cutsy" blonde from a small town to the hilt, her voice is driving me absolutely crazy. My mom and I are HUGE BB fans and my mother has to actually mute the TV when Jessican comes on in her DR confessionals bc it bothers her so much. And now that I have read these slurs she has been spewing, it is obvious to me that she has not even begun to grow out of the high-school pettiness she claimed Carol was so big on. Get her out of the house ASAP!

Jessica's myspace

Jessica's family is doing a great job at keeping her myspace updated. It looks like her (very good-looking) brother is stationed in Iraq, so there's lot's of photos and info about him too.

I've been watching live feeds most of today...have not seen her (Jessica) once. Must be my lucky day! :laugh4:

either she's really smart, or the BB Cameras don't like her......She seems to really be flying under the radar, so much that you don't even realize she's there....maybe if she just hides somewhere for the whole time, people will forget she's there, and she'll make it to the final 2..

my top 4 easily pick. one leech always a lock for top 4 in my book. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

uvpnolimits wrore

my top 4 easily pick. one leech always a lock for top 4 in my book.

I think the leech to make the top 4 will be Amber not Jess.

I think the leech to make the top 4 will be Amber not Jess.

the act will get old soon :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived