Jessica Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm usually not one for negativity but good lord if I had to sit in a room and listen to Danielle and Jessica have a conversation with their high pitched, grating voices, I might cut my ears off.

king123

dan's voice isnt bad at all...

what planet are you living on. She has a little valley girl voice and sound whiny. That being said most of the girls have annoying voices.

she is flying way under the radar . i expect her to go along way if she keep the dumb blonde act up :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

she's gonna be the lori.....she'll win and i'll be sitting here thinking: 'was she on the show?'

....ok, except for the fact that i DO notice her now because of the chipmunk voice

i wouldnt be surprise if she wins also. she making others do the work while she leech pretty good strategy :lol:. she the leech of this season :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

why have none of hg got on her about painting her toes in the kitchen /dining area that is so nasty? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i am talking about jessica. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived