Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

Are you watching Nick and Amber on the hammock, fatcat? Because that was like a half hour ago I think on the feeds. I see Dustin/Joe on the hammock and Dustin and Joe are kind of bickering and telling each other what they feel.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have after dark, but am thinkin about gettin the feeds, the after dark must be behind cause I am reading about the dustin Joe talk. I had the feeds on 2 different seasons, but it was hard tryin to get them turned off after the season, that is why I haven't done it yet this season, I may tho.

ok, now the after dark is on the Dustin and Joe conversation. I don't know what to think of Aber and Nicks conversation.

OMG , you are right on that one cajun, I am going over to the Joe thread to post so I won't be off topic, boy Joe, boggled my head!!

i actually sat down to watch BB afterdark from sunday nite, and all i wanted to do was smack her. i felt sooooooooo bad for mike(that was mike, right?) having to sit thru that dinner!

and i have another question........what's wrong with her mouth? is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with staring at her mouth when she talks 'cause its all jacked?

when will god send her home? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived