Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really did like Amber at first...I really, honestly did. She reminded me (at first) of my best friend from when I lived in So. California.

With that being said...WTHeck has happened to her? "I mean omg, seriously, you don't understand!" (to use one of her favorite lines!) If I have to hear the 3 life changing stories again I'm going to hurl... :sick2:

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of a sad hound-dog when she has her pouty, mouth drawn down face on?

Melly I agree with exactly what you wrote. I liked her at first because I thought she was "real".

Yes her repeated stories drive me nuts.

She cries alot because she cares too much about things. The reason she was crying tonight is because she likes Dick and Dani too much NOT to help them, but at the same time, she loves Dustin more than anyone in the house, so she also wants to protect him.

the girl a pathological crier :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Great XL

She cries alot because she cares too much about things. The reason she was crying tonight is because she likes Dick and Dani too much NOT to help them, but at the same time, she loves Dustin more than anyone in the house, so she also wants to protect him.

Not sure what that means. I thought Dick, Dustin and Dani are all on the same page wanting Joe out.

Amber is okay - but as for all that crying . . . .

PHO-NEEEE!!!

I never see tears streaming down her face, just a red nose. Did, or is, someone coaching her, telling her to cry at every opportunity? Maybe the bb producers?

Amber is okay - but as for all that crying . . . .

PHO-NEEEE!!!

I never see tears streaming down her face, just a red nose. Did, or is, someone coaching her, telling her to cry at every opportunity? Maybe the bb producers?

yep thats what dawn on me today. you never see tears :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I think the crying is part of her strategy. Even Jen does not like her but she said she could not put her up because she would just cry. I think nobody wants to nominate someone and have them cry for a week. So it is working for her.

You all are mean. I feel so sorry for Amber. She's obviously going through a lot, and just needs someone near her to show her that she's loved. It's not often that you have a houseguest in there who has such a big heart & just loves the other housemates so much. She even picked Dick's enemy Kail to be hancuffed to, because she was a mom just like Amber, and they had a connection. If I was in the house, I'd be sure to show Amber how much I cared for her.........

By telling her to shut the bleep up & quit her sniveling!!

:animated_rotfl:

is amber one of those with an acting background, because the tears just dawn on me is a total act? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Amber did not pick Kail to be handcuffed to her because she was a mom just like herself, BabyBlues. If you noticed she was handcuffed to Kail while she said this in the diaryroom. She handcuffed herself to Kail so she could get in good with Kail, Jen and Mike. She actually kinda hated Kail before she was handcuffed.

Archived