Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are so many people pitying the crybaby?!

It's an ACT, a strategy. Where are the tears???

Are you and the hg's going to continue to pity and embrace her after 6 or 8 more weeks of the same?

I know you're compassionate, good people - but there

will come a day when it's time to say "Aw Come ON!, Amber!"

she almost had me with all the crying... until tonight when in the DR she put a fake boohoo fist up to her face.... it wasnt even a pat pat "let me dry my tears" kinda thing.. it was a fake "tilt boohoo fist"

nope.. not getting past me this time.

Baby B. - "What I was doing is called sarcasm"

Clever, Baby. Explaining sarcasm with more sarcasm.

Brilliant - Zowie. Ya gotta love it.

Amber and Dick are tied for the two houseguests I like the least. She's so annoying with her constant crying, and I don't understand why the other houseguests all leap to her defense. The other houseguests will get sick of it really quick, and I can't wait to see Jameka rethink her "empathetic and not emotional" statement. It'll just take one or two sobbing sessions from Amber when Jameka looks at her the wrong way, and that will be the end of "empathetic."

I wonder if Dustin will stick by her and continue to pet her as the weeks go by, or if he will eventually tire of it, too? I'd love to see Amber faced with one of Dick's tirades. I can't even imagine what would have happened if it had been Amber as HOH and she had put Dick on the block with Dani. I'm sure Amber would have insisted that BB have Dick pack his bags for threatening her and/or swearing at her.

Jen did the same thing almost every HOH has done in the history of BB (with the POV). The HOH always watches to see who throws comps and who works to get the results they want, and who sabotages them. The only difference is that Jen told Amber up front what she would do instead of surprising her with it later with her POV nomination. I only wish she would have carried through on her threat, since Amber threw the comp to Dani. I'm sure BB would have had to sedate Amber if Jen would have put up Dustin or Amber. So, I guess the waterworks worked for Amber this time.

Ginger: . . Pauses? . . .

What Pauses??

I only rhyme when I wanna. Gotta be in the mood.

Maybe I'll write a poem about you .. . a love poem.

Guest jordansmom

we should start a drinking game every time Amber cries. By the end of the session we would all need AA. :food-smiley-005::drunk:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby: <--can we rename this amber??!?!

and wtf is up with this chick? oh my goodness, out of all the balls in the bag, why oh why did they have to pick miiiiiiiiiiiine? oh the pain!

and you got bullied by jen.........big frikkin' deal! suck it up, grow some b*lls, and STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! i'm sooooooo over the crying

"Looks like yath has JITT, so she wins."

What is JITT????

I'm lost---how did the beauty contest thing get started? Anyone??

But back to Amber: I keep wondering if some of this is an act (can't think why), not because she cries a lot, but because SHE CRIES ALL THE TIME.

But no, I don't think it is an act; whenever she opens her mouth to speak, she cries. What IS going on with her????

In the beginning Amber was very close to Dick until he was nominated at which time she distanced herself from him. Dick had her back when she was nominated and as soon as he gets nominated, she deserts. Just watch as see, she will distance herself from Justin too if he gets nominated before she does. Amber is a leech, backstabber and sleeze. :angry2:

I don't think she has Dick's back anymore then anyone else. She is playing the game to win..... for her family that she is supporting and her daugher. And she is a mother and please nobody put a mother on the block that is just not right. Don't forget that Amber deserves to win the money more then anyone else in the house. :smilielol:

booooooo hooooooooo

Archived