Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

I really wondered what was wrong with this woman and now I get it, Mike hasn't gotten a word in after she started talkin about the meth, the wreck, always late, and the hugh pain and bein in the hospital. She clearly has issues!!!!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman is delusional. Tonight she's declared that Mike is in love with her "so in love with her" and Dick has a "big crush" on her. She's also so paranoid.. BB better up her meds.

her playing every side in the house is slowly catching up to her

Wow I went to bed last night and she was yacking without a breath. I got up this morning and she is in the HOH bathroom with Jen and she is talking so fast that I am sure she is not taking a breath. Something is wrong with that girl.

Mike in love with her? Dick has a crush on her? :giggle:

i don't like how she's always talking about how God put her here, and did this for her and she prays and everything, and yet she'll drop the Fbomb whenever she feels like it.

The First confirmed NUDITY of BB-8 . Amber Changing after Date Like No one was watching , so we Get a Lil Frontal and a Side Boob Shot and a Nice Mooning with the Floss Thong on. :smitten: For those of you who Care Maybe the Wine made Her light headed.... Happened at 11:36 BBT... Now who got the "SHOT" Ha Ha :jawdrop:

Boy, have I had a change of heart! This is the first time I've been able to come to Morty's to catch up on what's really happening at BB8. I was relieved when Amber was spared the first week...but all this whining and yapping and wasting God's time, has totally turned me off to her. She can go any time! :animated_wave:

For God's sake, Amber - take a deep breath!

What'sWRONG wih you? Is it the meth?!

Please dispense with all that jabbering

We're sick and tired of your constant blabbering.

Go to the bathroom - mess with your hair.

But please stop talking, 'cause we just don't care!

So to you we say Shut Up a Minute

Or go whisper to God -

His patience is infinite!

:animated_rotfl: Another good one Oldguy... It seems that Amber thinks she and Jen are "close now", but she said she'd still put her up if she gets HoH...

Archived