Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey we took a vote on Amber and decided she could not be in our club. She is not up to par to the Original Dirty Hookers.

You know you are a skank when you can't even get into the Dirty Hooker Club. :rolleyes:

Guest jordansmom
She needs to sit a little more like a lady on national TV. If she was at home who cares but here I don't want to see her crotch all the time.

Thats just nasty maybe she has to let "it" breathe?? :animated_scratchchin:

Ya I throw that flag in there as to not flame or bait.

say it aint so :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

OMG -- this has nothing to do w/ nothing -- but is anyone watching how much mousse she's putting in her hair?? Just when I couldn't believe it, she filled her hand up again. My hair is just about the same length & there's no way. Sweet mother of ... she's adding MORE. No wonder she has such a receding hairline. Now I'm kinda hoping she sticks around long enough to run out of hair products!

Susan.

She is so so annoying. She said last night that Dustin will vote however she tells him. I wish she would have gone instead of Carol. They were both annoying but Carol did not go around thinking she was in charge like Amber.

The most annoying one of the bunch. Someone please tell her no matter how many times she fixes her hair it still looks like something out of the 80's and nothing will help those stupid faces she makes.

I'm sure she knows that bible teachings do not condone swearing.

Ya, the hair mousse thing has GOT to stop.

She dries one small section of hair, then a ton of mousse, one more small section, a bunch more mousse.

No wonder her hair ends up looking like it does.

Archived