Saturday, July 7th

Right now they are in little groups just chattin...

Mike , Nicck and skeletor are in the hammock... Oh she just floated inside the house....

[uvp] No Flaiting [/uvp]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesterday the boards were slow

I was busy workin yesterday... Gotta get up early too... Getting the Vette tuned up...

house is slow, no drama going on...

Jameka's got some stylin purple pants on

you can tell early.

will jen stop stringing mike along?it is so laughable

i think this will turn out to be a good season, things usually start to go down more in week 2/3. that's when the michael fight happened in bb6. i think some people had too high of an expectation after bb7, and not having to get to know anyone.

Actually, I had low expectations after last season. I thought All Stars was horrible. It was basically the Boogie and Will show, and I can't stand either of them. The only reason I watched was because of the BB6 people, and they seemed to be dumb to Will's entire plan. I wish there was an America's Player last season, because Will and Boogie would have been the first two gone.

Now BB6 was amazing. The two sides of the house fighting for control was amazing to watch. Hopefully this season will start splitting up into sides soon. :)

Not a lot of interesting conversations tonight. I agree I can't wait until alliances start getting competitive.

i really like janelle, but i am tired of people complaining that this season needs janelle, on some boards. that's why i think a large part of the problem is with people not being used to a new cast for 2 years. i loved the last 2 seasons, but i am happy to see some new people.

When does Dick sleep? I get up way early, for work.. I usually get on the computer between 5-5:30 am and in seasons past, all I'd see on the feeds were people snoozing. But yesterday morning, Dick was in the back yard muttering to himself in the hot tub. I expected him to sleep all day, but as far as I could tell from the live feed updates, he only took a nap between 7ish to whenever they had to get up for the POV competition, I think maybe 3 hours tops.

And this morning, there are three of them in the backyard! If this continues, I'm in luck this season because I work odd hours (6am-4:30 pm). So, if I get to see some action on the feeds in the morning before work, that would be great.

You will be happy to know that Dick went to sleep about 20 minutes ago. I did wake up this morning and watched a very funny converation with Dick, Eric and Mike. I was in tears listening to them go back and forth.

Last night Eric, Dick, and Mike had a hilarious conversation about when and where to masturbate. It was about 4am BB Time so ShoToo didn't catch it. I just happened to wake up in the middle of the night and caught it, definately not G-rated.

Sorry my reporting didn't get the whole shebang, I am not good at word for word transcripts but there may be one on some other sites (am I allowed to say this?)

That was soo funny Eric talking about getting a quilt and putting it over the tea cup to "relieve himself". Then talking about starting an alliance called the Jerk0off alliance or The Masterbaters just so BB would have to show that on the TV show. The Eric started to get into how all of the guys should masterbate all at the same time so he wouldn't be the first to do it and be the perv. The whole thing got started because Eric wonder where he could masterbate in the house. Appartantly he feels he will need to soon. Waking up to that was so funny. They also talked about how at the hour the conversation was happening they figured only 2-3 people were watching.

I must say Eric is very funny and thank God for Dick for keeping us entertain so early in the morning while everyone else is sleeping. I am not sure how long he can keep up the lack of sleep but I am sure glad he stays up late so us EST viewers have something to watch. I am also curious what the deal is between Dani and Dick. Why hasn't she talked to her dad in 2 years? It will be interesting to see if they end up talking again or finding out what happened.

This is my first season getting the live feed...just been watching the show all seasons (including season 1...lol)....anyway...

I've been watching live feeds and find that often times all 4 cameras are focused on one individual, group or conversation. I always assumed that there would be a choice of viewing 4 different group conversations/activities/areas throughout the house. Is this typical? Does anyone know why we don't get to have more of a choice? Is it production not wanting us to see some stuff or that there really is nothing else happening in the house. Sometimes these conversations are sooo boring that I'd rather see someone else sleeping or doing dishes...:lol: Thanks.

Rarely do they give us four different options. Usually it's just two different things going on that they show. It seems like when they're really talking strategy, they'll show more options. But yes, it's boring what they show sometimes, b/c nothing's really going on anyways.

that's what I figured...oh well. thanks lala!

Archived