Saturday, July 7th

and finally...I'm laughing at them playing 20 questions in the yard (Jessica...with 2nd question "Is it blue?"...:lol2:) ...and then they switch all cameras to a boring Jameka and Carol conversation...those b*sterds!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few minutes ago, Dick and Danielle were talking outside by themselves. It made me wonder if they are working as a team covertly. Dick said that people were suspicious that they showed up at the same auditions. Dani said they'd talk l8r when people weren't watching them.

And I thought these two weren't talking.....

i know that.. but you asked a question at the end of your post and all your answers are in the daniele thread and the dick threads. i was just trying to help... oops. sorry. i thought you was asking to actually get an answer.

my bad, i read it wrong.. i read that last part like a question and it was not. sorry

Guys I gotta say that I just paid close attention to the Dick/Dani convo. He told her people were suspicious of them & were not believing that they randomly ran into each other at the auditions. Dani said "but we did". I am not saying the whole thing isn't a bit fishy but if it was planned from day one & they both knew the other was coming why would Dani be confirming to Dick that it was random when nobody else was around listening. Put that the old conspiracy pipe & smoke on it for a bit :sherlock::animated_rotfl:

An unusual number of Bible people in the house this year.

hehe. doesnt it always start out with more people. then people slowly stop reading... seems like they try to make people think "Oh, there good people" or something, but then they just don't care.

I don't think I like this slop thing. It just makes them lay around like zombies. They are not as entertaining when they are slugged out. JMO>

The slop thing is old.....

I kinda like that both Carol and Amber are actively campaigning and seem to be turning on each other.

They stared out saying they would not because they were good buds and clicked from the beginning. Not no mo.

It was bound to happen. Hopefully feeds will start picking up. And I agree that if the veto were used, it would make it a lot more interesting. However, this isn't going to happen. *sigh*

I kinda like that both Carol and Amber are actively campaigning and seem to be turning on each other

I remember carol telling dusty how much she loved amber (after 6 days - please get me some adults in this house) anyway, I guess the lovin is over for now.

Archived