Your Dream Task For AP

Take ALL THE SPOONS AND FORKS and hide them.... hehe funny funny.

i would like to see the houseguest try to eat ceral with a knife

uhhh king... that was MY idea.. and i said it days ago! thief!!!!

task do the opposite of what america tells him

I was wondering if we have him do really goofball stuff will they boot him from the house. What if he is like the 2nd one voted out? How are they going to keep AP in the house?

I want him to get HOH so we can tell him who to nominate.

I think it will be hilarious if he is told to try to make out with any of the girls because he's not exactly a hottie. Of course if he tries to kiss one of the girls they could start a campaign to get him booted from the house.

When I 1st started watching the feeds I thought :animated_scratchchin: have I missed the vote & he is already on his first task? That task being to see how many times a human being can drop the f-bomb in an hour :grin2:

I am a bit surprised that they didn't pick a better-looking mole. I'd think the attractiveness factor would help the mole make friends, influence people and stick around in the game longer.

Thats not always the case, Cowboy went really far and he's not attractive at all o.O I actually think Eric was a good choice, but he needs to tone down the F-Bombs, though he might just be nervous being live 24/7. They did say that he got all jittery and nervous when they announced that they were going live to the internet.

i was just telling my Sister in law about him dropping the F bomb all the time... its normal for us in this area (nj/ny) but outside of this area people are not use to it. our sentences consist of mostly curse words.. lmao

I am a bit surprised that they didn't pick a better-looking mole. I'd think the attractiveness factor would help the mole make friends, influence people and stick around in the game longer

i do agree with you there. he just from the feeds last night seem to be begging for friends.

Yeah, the first task we need to give Joe is for him to CALM THE F* DOWN. (wouldn't that be funny?).

Seriously, we need to convey to him to really take it easy and not get so nervous, just chill out and take it one step at a time. He needs to be clear-headed to think straight and strategize. If he keeps going at this rate, he's gonna blow a gasket.

Once we get him calmed down, then we gotta think of the next strategic step..... what's it going to be? Who should he align with? Who should he concentrate on targeting that will most further him in the game?

ohhhh.. it just hit me... i think Eric has ADHD... now it all makes sense. his eyes are always on the go.. darting all around, looking for things, something to do, something to talk about... he cant stop.. he just has an uncontrollable need for movement and talk. ADHD... seriously.

posterchild for it... for sure.

Did I just call America's Player Joe??? I meant Eric. I'm so confused. I can't tell them all apart yet. Joe is the obnoxious gay guy, right? And Eric is the obnoxious gay guy, right? Where have I gone wrong?

i dont think he will get any late night task because dick is always up at night patrolling

Archived