Who Do You Want To Win?

King123

winner  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win, just from seeing them before the season?

• Amber
    • Carol
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Joe
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Nick
    • Zach

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most hated female i say jessica or carol

idk, Kail is suppose to be really conservative, and you know they wont all be conservative.

i just figured it out, Kail ran for office somewhere, and she lost to a very liberal person who she hated. and that person who won is now on the show! im a Genius! lol

Yeah, that person is Dick the bleeding heart liberal. :popcorn: Good job King with the analysis. It's going to be good!

Quote: "idk, Kail is suppose to be really conservative, and you know they wont all be conservative. "

Well, follow the leader and stay with the trends---my guess she is the only one!

what? there is to be no persons that have ran or plans to run for any political office no matter how small the town... no matter if its full of just your inbred family members.. whatever!

uggggg.... i knew i didnt like her.

I chose Kail. I have a fool proof scientific method of choosing a favorite from just seeing there pics.

I asked my daughters and they did eenie meenie miney moe. lol

uhh crappy? her rack is fake and her voice is annoying. ohh and she thinks tanning and going out partying are hobbies. wtf? if those are her hobbies.. she doesnt need to win bb, she needs to read some self help books (perhaps start a new hobby)

uhh crappy? her rack is fake and her voice is annoying. ohh and she thinks tanning and going out partying are hobbies. wtf? if those are her hobbies.. she doesnt need to win bb, she needs to read some self help books (perhaps start a new hobby)

Those are excellent hobbies. *sighs* The woman of my dreams...

Carol is the only one so far with no votes.

At this point, I'm pulling for Eric, Jen, Kail or Jameka to win, but it would be kind of ironic if the only one no one wanted to win won. :giggle:

Archived