Jem

Zach-710867.jpg

Zach

Burbank, Calif.

Single

Graphic Designer

Favorites

Films

Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator, The Terminal, Legends of the Fall, Cast Away, King Kong, Love Actually, Batman Begins, Cinderella Man, Troy

TV Shows

Lost, Prison Break, Dirty Jobs, Man vs. Wild, SURVIVOR, AMAZING RACE, NOVA: Outerspace, Travel Channel

Actors

Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Seann William Scott, Russell Crowe, Brad Pitt, Val Kilmer, Robert De Niro

Actresses

Kiera Knightley, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Kate Beckinsale

Hobbies

Scuba, designing clothes and designs, working on website, inventing, basketball, writing, going to the gym

Sports to Play

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, body boarding, darts, bowling, billiards, football, basketball

Sports Teams

Florida State Seminoles, San Diego Chargers

Outdoor Activities

Scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, throwing a football, biking on the beach, mountain hiking

Bands/Musicians

Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, HIM, Dave Matthews, Caf

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fizzle, you just made me pee myself a little

Dep

P.S. I kinda think he is gonna be a fan fave once all is said and done. I kinda like something about him on first look, not sure what it is, but someting draws me in.

Fizzle, you made my night. :animated_rotfl: Now if his voice sounds like Mr. Rogers that would be something- "Special, can you say that children? Special?"

the more i look at him, the more i think maybe the "special" bus dropped him off at the BB house.

if he has a limp or anything of the sort... dont say i didnt call it.

omg!....too funny! :animated_rotfl:

As Karen Walker would say "It's funny because it's true."

is zach the ugliest male hg ever

Yeah!!! They let Howie back in again. :animated_rotfl:

forgot about cb

My BB friends and I have decided who people will be like... Kail = Karen; Joe= Marcellas; Jessica=Alison; Daniel=Janelle; Dick=Howie.

As a friend of Howie's I assure you there isn't another one on earth... He's a hoot!!!

When looks were handed out, Zach thought he heard "books" and asked for horror...

Zach it's time to pack... You have been evicted for being a whole new kinda ugly...

Perfect!!! A mousse-head with a receding hairline and a fake smile! His hobbies include "Designs clothing and designs". Let me see if I've got it right -He designs designs What if he designs designs that have already been designed by someone else? Is he guilty of having designs on another designer's designs?

Archived