Zach Week 1

Jem

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll get better! It only seems slower this year because people are still feeling each other out (not in a sick way!!). Unlike allstars where conspiring was immediately happening, this is just gonna take some time. Wait for the fights and the backstabbing.

Evilette peed on the astroturf (I may forget many things about BB but that will stay forever in my mind).

Zack is following Evilettes game play so he may find it necessary to pee on the astroturf for strategic plays. If he does, Eric the AC will clean it up because we will tell him to. ha ha aha

I don't like him. I have had enough of him ripping other people off. He should stop the "big boy" stuff. That's Howie's. He's no Howie. Not that I cared much for Howie anyway...

No, Big Brother peaked during BB6. All Stars was pretty scripted out by Will and Boogie. The other All Stars were just completely stupid to their plan the whole season. It wasn't that fun to watch.

And Zach is certainly no Howie. Howie had a personality. This guy has a personality of a rock.

one of my favorite hg so far

Archived