Nick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly. and i cant stand that they are reprenitives of the gay community, it just keep that horrible sterotype going. I mean, would a manly gay guy be different on reality TV?? I think it would be interesting. WERE NOT ALL QUEENS!

Joe's just brutal. My sister, who is so most absolute pro-gay (other than myself), even said he was completely over the top, and she didn't like him. She prefered Dustin.

She also noticed that he had larger than life nipples!!

your right.. but think of all the women out there that would then turn and say.. "omg.. he is gay? if he is gay, i wonder if my husband is gay.. i mean.. that guy on tv acts just like my husband!!!! omg!"

lmao mike.. you know its true.. women all around the country would be calling their local P.I.s

painting your nails you best believe he probably is suspect

Don't care what any of you say...

I must see him naked before he get evicted.

Me like big muscles (one in particular) woof woof

Dep

"

I'll second that, :naughty:

most likely he doesn't want the annoying voice, anorexic, no brain, unattractive, self-righteous females after him so he played the "going d^wn" on a male card. He may be better able to ward off the males than the females. Amber already thought they sparked.

But that doesn't explain the myspace comments lol... AC Slater is the dreamest guy ever, and the caption under the picture saying for all the single men out there... Now I don't know what to think after the BJ comment...

I don't know about the nails being painted... I mean I know they are... I took a screen cap of it... I just don't know why... He has made comments that would make you think he is at least Bi... He is now talking about having had a girlfriend for 3 years, so I can't figure him out... I am thinking bi...

he is gay simple as that.

Archived