Nick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what he has to say in the about me section... Note the part about AC Slater...

About me:

Just got back from pro football overseas... I'm originally from Minnesota... Currently I am in Shepparton, Australia teaching:D Feel free to ask anything :D What have I done w/ my life... hmmm I was on MTV back in the day (3-4 years ago), I used to fitness model (in Cali) I managed an Abercrombie and Fitch around the time I fitness modeled... Now I am currently teaching P.E./Outdoor Ed. in Australia until May...then who knows what I'll be doing... I'm sure it'll be an adventure though :D Woo HOO Like Tim Robbins say, "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" Sports... Pop And Locking Like The Guy In The Blue Tux From Footloose Trying to Be As Cool Or Cooler as Ferris Bueller Or Marty McFly Every man dies, not every man really lives...If You Fall From A Skyscraper Go Really Limp Like A Dummy, Someone May Try and Catch You Because "HEY, Free Dummy!".... Probably The Saddest Thing You'll Ever See Is A Mosquito Sucking A Mummy, Forget It Little Friend...Veritas Aequitas About Me: ALL AMERICAN D2 FOOTBALL PLAYER ...I think A.C. Slater quite possibly could be the dreamiest guy ever (sigh)... I Like Parties But I Don't Like Pinatas because the Pinata Promotes Violence to Flamboyant Animals... I Find It Ironic How Cologne Rhymes With Alone... Sorta Only Means Something After Certain Sentences, Like I Love You and You're Going To Live...

Hey Yana, where are the shirtless pictures of the hot female contestants? Help a brother out!
I'll see what I can do Crappy... I know Jen says she doesn't do nudes, so shes out, just so you know...

Please, I like him better with his shirt on. Something is not right from the pecks to the neck

I totally agree...little pin head and a massive torso. Nope, Kronk does nothing for me...but wait till Joe, Dustin and Jessica get a look at him...

Is he gay???

Anyway look at that neck on Nick.

Look at Nick's neck.

Nick's neck is either all muscle or he is on roids.

He is cute though.

Figures, I think they're all gay - women too. CBS has really pulled a good twist out of their #sses this season.

:lol2: ....everyone in the house is gay except Dick and his daughter.

well... that would definately be a red flag on their list of NO NO's for applicants. he would have made it to finals.. but after all the medical testing they do, he would fail... and be sent home with a NO.

of course.. weirder things have been seen on bb.. so who knows. :cookoo:

Is he gay???

We don't know for sure Marty, but how straight men do you know that would put in the myspace about me section that they think "AC Slater quite possibly could be the dreamiest guy ever (sigh)"... Or put a caption under a picture of them without a shirt on that says "For all you single men out there haha"... I don't think I know any... Also in the part where you put your sexual orientation, his is missing...

Well, sorry um um let's throw Jameka in the mix... She'll beat the crap out of all of them... I just love to see a strong woman, and I think she really is one...

Strong and manly. Yes, Jameka does not need a thick neck and football jersey to let those hg know who is going to give them a run for the money. I say she'll be best at physical comps - looks strong and she's female so she has the brains too.

if nick isn't gay, anyone else think after all of the speculation he will change his myspace when the show is over? i read on another board, that there was some references to a gf. if that is true, then he was joking. i hate to bring this up (i am sure most don't want to remember this), but remember bb5, and all of the things that jase/scott did (fruit baths, wearing women's underwear). a lot of jocks seem to like to joke like that, just saying.

Archived