Nick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ditto tvwatcher: he needs a haircut. i mean, i get it if he was still a pro footballer (to fit in the helmet?), but the bowl cut isn't really working for him. and i don't think he's that attractive. i prefer mike (even though nick's hair is a little funny).

me too.. just toss him right over here with a cup of coffee... clothes, no clothes... does not matter.

while he is here i will trim his hair.. just to keep the others at bay

He enjoys playing CROQUET?!! What about shuffleboard, dominoes and gin rummy?

What is it about these bb dudes and their hair? Instead of Kramer cuts and bowl cuts can't hey just have normal haircuts . . . like me?

Fizzle, he wouldn't LET you give him a haircut. He feels he's pretty as a picture just as he is. Besides, he knows of your reputation. You know what I'm talkng about . . . your admission on another thread that you farted non-stop while working at the Hooters in Kansas.

I can see by this thread that Nick is now getting the much deserved attention that he should be getting.

BTW - back off Fizzle, I was the first to say he was cute and I'll take his hair anyway he pleases.

2nd BTW - didn't someone say he was gay...maybe we'll just need to stick with the coffee group thing.

Hate to tell ya'all but, that haircut is how the youngin's wear their hair now. Take a look at any Disney show with teens (ex. Hannah Montana) or walk into a mall... you'll see. :animated_scratchchin:

you farted non-stop while working at the Hooters in Kansas.

oldguy.. that was suppose to be our secret!!!! dohhhh!

ginger.. i called dibs first. and i am only giving him a trim. i dont see nothing wrong with his hair. as long as i can see the eyes.. i dont care. now scoot scoot.. your kids are calling.

Somewhere on this board I posted a list of people to watch for on the show... One of them was an Emo looking guy... hhhmmm... going to look for that thread now...

Hello again, everyone! I'm so excited for another summer! And Big Brother! And to meet up with all you fine folks again. But who cares about me, right? This is a thread about Nick!

I'm thinking his last name may be Starcevic. I live in the area and he seems to fit a guy who played football in Kimball, MN. Which is what his profile says. Be careful if you google. There are more Nick S. out there, and one even plays football but he is from North Carolina. Don't be fooled. The one you want played at University of Minnesota-Crookston for the Golden Eagles. Check out this link, find his name and tell me that isn't him! He's No. 11, the 10th name down.

http://www.crk.umn.edu/people/athletics/fo...2004/roster.htm

Ladies and interested gentlemen ... enjoy! :footballhelmet:

Listen, please forget that I called him Emo guy...evidently he is not..Emo's do not play football.

Secondly, whats with the dibs...it doesn't matter he will probably either be gay or a jerk when he gets in the house, but anyways he'd be perfect if his hair was long enough to be in a ponytail. Ummmmm.....

Archived