Nick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crappy, what did you lose your eyesight over at that other place

He lost it from that short time that he had to look at Shock picture in his avatar over at that other place... Just before Shockie ole' boy put a ? over his face, cause everyone over at that other place was making fun of the way he looks...

OK, so he looks WAY better in that 2nd pic, and his hair doesnt look like a bowl cut there either.. :) Stupid BB pics, maybe some of the others arent as bad looking as we originally thought as well... we can hope.

Quote:"He lost it from that short time that he had to look at Shock picture in his avatar over at that other place... Just before Shockie ole' boy put a ? over his face, cause everyone over at that other place was making fun of the way he looks... "

Yana, is it the same pic from that old book he posted once or was that a fake?

Same picture Ginger... They tore him up over there and he put the ? over the face... I guess they hurt his wittle feelings...

He lost it from that short time that he had to look at Shock picture in his avatar over at that other place... Just before Shockie ole' boy put a ? over his face, cause everyone over at that other place was making fun of the way he looks...

Yep, that burned the eyes outta my sockets.

I guess I should amend that...you have one guy to look at.

Meanwhile, I have a whole bevy of sluts! :lol:

I too, want him to go all the way. blush.gif

All the way on the show or ...all the way with you??? :naughty:

:lol2:

LOL Fizzle, I thought I was posting a different one than was already posted... Sorry about that... I will go on a hunt to find one with his shirt off...

Still no shirtless one, but is this a little better?

nick-1.gif

ETA: I am now on a hunt for his myspace page... Supposedly there is a shirtless picture on there, but supposedly it also confirms he's gay...

Here's a shirless Nick... Just so you know the caption under the picture does say "Hello all you single men out there haha"...

l_c56ea03323afd815a7bb57e0002401a1.jpg

ETA: the haha... Didn't see that at first...

No Sh*t!!! :jawdrop:

Yana...you're good!

Archived