Nick Week 1

Jem

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah - he might be bi. But check out Jem's last submittal to the Video thread, fast forward all the way to the end (if need be), and check out the look he gives to Dani.

Could be meltin' butter, I say.

the guy is another drew. if he has to flirt to win he'll use it. i dont blame him it a pretty smart game move

Then there's this, as well:

10:45AM BBT: Feeds 1 and 2 are on the darkened room as Nick, Daniele, and Jameka wake for the morning. Nick and Daniele tell Jameka that she woke them up in the middle of the night with her groaning and giggling. They say she gave her trademark "Mmm, mmm, mmm" and Nick said "someone was makin' it happen for ya." (It was during this 'noise-making' by Jameka that Nick planted his fairly passionate kiss on Daniele.)

That was good, Pandemic (love the name)... BUT

#1 he left that conversation

#2 guy talk will always be different than guy-with-girl talk

#3 I had NO problem with his Top 5 Guys list

#4 Joe on the list is enough to make me see 'no respect here' too

so, being at work i cant see pictures in the pictures thread. . . . . i found this out when i found out i could not see a pic of Nick and Zach kissing. But thats fine, i can see it when i get home . . . .

. . . . . my thing is . . . .Nick and Zach kissed.......................WHAT!! and Now nick gave his top 5 guy clebs he would have sex with . . . . . . . . i hope this is only the beginning . . haha

nick is officially john tucker from this day on

jesse_metcalfe9.jpg

johntuckermustdie_clips250.jpg

index1024_r7_c2.jpg

brittany_snow6.jpg

he is john tucker from here on out :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Nick is hot, but what's a big turn off for me is that he knows it and is using it to his advantage. I mean, he's even flirting with Joe at this point.

My only hope in the house, when it comes to resisting Nick's hotness, is Jameka.

Has anyone seen Nick's Myspace Page???? It is a very interesting. I found some of the comments in the pics part very revealing also how he finds AC Slater hot. Isn't that the guy from Saved by the Bell???? Or someone else???.... Do you wanna see it?

I found it on another site and would be happy to post if ya wanna see it that is.?

Archived