Eric

New York

Single

Talent Management Assistant

Favorites

Films

Clue, Billy Madison, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

TV Shows

Scrubs, America's Most Wanted, How I Met Your Mother, All reality shows, The Price Is Right

Actors

John Krasinski, Bill Cosby, Adam Sandler, Adam Brody, Zach Gilford

Actresses

Minka Kelly, Mandy Moore, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Monaghan, Parker Posey

Hobbies

Watching UFC, Karaoke, Xbox 360, bowling, board games, fantasy sports, musical theater

Sports to Play

Wiffleball, football, baseball, racquetball, shuffleboard, broomball

Sports Teams

NY Yankees, NY Jets

Outdoor Activities

Amusement parks, concerts, building sand castles

Bands/Musicians

Allister, Nerf Herder, Alkaline Trio, Beastie Boys, Queen, Vince Mikey, Billy Joel

Songs/CDs

We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister, Born In the USA by Bruce Springsteen, Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, SuperThug by N.O.R.E.

Foods

Jello, chicken, spaghetti, French fries, jelly rings, pizza, McDonalds, sweet & sour sauce, Dunkin' Donuts

Cereals

Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes

Cookies

Oreo's, Entenmanns's Chocolate Chip, Cr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda goofy but likeable-looking...in a harmless sort of way. In fact, I'm wondering if he might be the "plant" that America can manipulate? A "talent management assistant"? :animated_scratchchin:

It is an ear ring yes... It's not in the lobe though... It's on that other part that sort of stick out from the side there a little...

Quote: "Voting for someone just because of where they live Ginger? Say it isn't so? "

I have no choice....look at this lot hg's. (except don't look too hard at Nick.....he's dreamy.) lol

Nick and Dick were my first choice...Dick has fallen short in my eyes....so on to Nick and eRIC.

did you just say dick has a short... ohh never mind...

i think Eric's right ear was removed and then stitched back on... the stitches are still there in the pic... yup, thats what i think......

Even on meds you're the most astute person here. You are absolutely right, it looks like stitches. The twist must be hg's that have had body parts fallen off and then stiched back on have the advantage. Yay, for me - I'm the genius.

Poor Dick!

BTW Crappy - looks who talking about why someone votes for another person. You have based all your votes on "racks."

i see him playing leader and getting the boot early

does anybody else besides me think maybe eric is the america's player guy? i dont know why, maybe its the job he's listed as having or the fact he reminds me of the guy on the joe schmo show......i just hope americas player isnt joe because that will mean he'll be talking even MORE than he would have

Archived