Eric Week 1

Jem

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't dislike him, but speaking on behalf of America: Shouldn't we have had a say in who's our player? I think even the Canadians would agree with me on this, we should have voted. I mean this is an important position, I think America would have picked the best person for the job, unlike what we did in 2004.

he talks just way to much...so irritating. I say we vote for him to shut up for a day! :animated_bouncy:

On the negative side he has a bad habit of dominating a conversation, not listening to other people.

On the positive side, he can be very funny and entertaining at times.

I agree he needs to talk a little less and listen a lot more. I don't think he would have been my choice for AP but we'll see how this shakes out in time

I find Eric somewhat egotistical and insecure all at the same time.

I do believe he has done what needs to be done to be AP, but, I suspect he may possibly blow his cover when the time comes.

. . . gee, just thought about it . . . aren't WE, the viewers a bit egotistical about this game? :animated_scratchchin:

He's a yada, yada, yada type of guy. Unfortunately, those types actually think you are listening to them when they are talking their crap.

The earring --- did the piercer miss the right spot. He should have checked his trendy handguide for piercing book before it was placed.

ginger... i just got a vision of the guy doing the piercing...

ok, be still... it will only be a second more... 1. 2. 3. :oops: dont worry, it will move down within a week or two.

Eric: :rockon:

oh great.. leave me to be the one getting blamed.. lmao

its fizzles fault.. i mean, just look at her avatar, its written all over her. :smilielol: the writtings on the fizzle! :animated_rotfl:

Archived