Eric Week 1

Jem

lil weasel is ap. congrats to the folks who called it

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been saying for a while now that he was the AP...

congrats

he fit the mole for ap.

YAY! he really seems as much into BB as we are and i think he will be the perfect AP, if they were ever going to 'fix' this show :animated_shocking: they'd better do it now so he stays long enough for us to participate more than once

Why does he have to be "America's Player"? I don't really like him that much. I hope America makes him kiss Joe or something, just so I can see him squirm. Then they can make him do something that'll get him out after that.

OK, his voice is driving me crazy. I don't mind it, it's just that he sounds like someone famous. It's the NY suburbs, not Long Island, like a young Woody Allen. Any thoughts on that?

And did you notice the nipple rings? It just seems odd on a skinny nerd. No tats, no ear rings, just pierced nipples.

Interesting. It seems that Eric has decided that today might be great timing for pulling out the Jewish topic and clearing it away with at least some of the HGs. He understands that people will call him on it.

And now, here he is, being the wing man for Mike. Keeping Jen busy while Mike is on his date with Amber.

Or is he just stirrin' up trouble?

Archived