What Can We Do To Get Ready?

April

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my crown out of storage and am polishing it up.

award-crown.gif

sometimes I don't if I'm just doing a quick 'where everyone is' type of thing. But now I have firefox so I think it'll save if I hit the back button whereas IE did not.

Ok guys. I just posted the number for 27... The season is getting closer and closer.

I'm not sure about you all but I love being able to get on the forum and chat when the season is in full swing. But unless we all start donating again it's going to be like season 6 and the forum will be down most days because of the massive load we all put on the server. I plan on donating $20 when I get my next check.

However if you can't afford that even $1 helps. Look at the number of members we have. If we all donated just $1 we would have a massive amount to help Morty pay for the server he provides for our enjoyment. I know for a fact he doesn't like asking for donations and he shouldn't have to. We're the ones getting the benefit of his hard work (along with Jem and the mods) so I say lets all do something to show them we appreciate it.

Here is all the info you need.

http://www.mortystv.com/donate.shtml

this is like the calm of the storm before the hurricane comes. you know its coming

:bump: I don't want this thread to get lost... BB is getting very close and I don't want things to slow down... If you have a pay pal account you can send a donation through that... Like Dream said even $1.00 is a big help... Just think if all 8,000 memeber were to give just $ 1.00 he'd have $ 8,000.00 that's a huge help...

Hey, don't ban lurkers - most of the cool folks who post here year-round were lurkers at one point. Given Morty's proven popularity and high traffic, is there any way he can get corporate sponsors like Real Player? I know it sounds counter-intuitive since we post what happens, but I for one would NEVER have gotten live feeds if it weren't for this board. Now I'm a freaking addict!

As you all can see it's not cheap to run this site... Please help Morty out... Even $ 1.00 helps

I don't know how to quote cause I am new to posting not to Mortys but to these Boards I hope it is ok... but I didn't realize it was that much and usually never donate don't know why but I use Mortys for every Big Brother show and decided that if you help me each year I should help also so I did donate ..

Given Morty's proven popularity and high traffic, is there any way he can get corporate sponsors like Real Player?

Well, I do know that if you get your Real Superpass (live feeds) by clicking on a link here at Morty's they will donate... I have heard different amounts from a couple of dollars up to $ 10.00... That helps a lot too...

but I didn't realize it was that much and usually never donate don't know why but I use Mortys for every Big Brother show and decided that if you help me each year I should help also so I did donate ..

Most people aren't aware that it costs so much... Thank you for reading this thread and understanding that all the cost shouldn't be carried just by Morty... Think about it like this... If Morty for some reason couldn't afford to do this site any longer (not that thats the case... But it could happen), where would we be? I don't like the other sites as much as Morty's...

I don't mind lurkers as long as I can post when I want... It's when the board gets so many that the server can't handle the load that is sometimes bothersome... I see it this way... If you enjoy reading Morty's, whatever the case, lurkers and posters, if you want to continue to use the board as your site for updates, then donate what you can... We have over 8,000 member's and I am sure even more lurkers... Just think if everyone donated, just a little, Morty could afford a better server and there would be less down time and sluggishness during BB... I know I keep preaching on this, but I want Morty's to be the best for everyone, lurkers and posters alike...

Yana Im not sure if this has been suggested or not as im too lazy to read the whole thread lol...but how bout if morty did a members only section? I know I would be willing to pay lets say $10 a year to belong and that way it wouldnt become overloaded with freeloaders. I dont mind lurkers heck some times I lurk and sometimes I post depends on my mood. But I would be willing to pay to be able to do the live update feeds and to post without having major problems with errors and servers overloaded.

Archived