What Can We Do To Get Ready?

April

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound stupid to some but I do not recall anything about donations. Not that I have a problem with it. I would be glad to help out! I can count on my Morty family when I need my dose of info so why not have them count on me for a donation. I feel like I missed a post somewhere... duh! Anyway how can I help out?

Also, referencing the "members only" posting. I agree that we should have some limitations to visitors. I was a visitor for a while and, as someone stated in a earlier post, it only took me a few mins to become a member and to be apart of the Morty clan. I realized that I wanted to be apart of this website and didnt want to take up space peeking in. I know at times I have gotten frustrated by visitors keeping me from getting in and commenting. IDK.. I'll go with the group on what to do about that. I feel like I am rambling now.....

FYI.. I found the donation information..... yeah!!!!

Besides also giving a direct donation, could Morty's also sign up for that kind of advertising that visitors click and the webpage owner gets a certain cut from the advertiser?

I'd be willing to do a coupla clicks a day to drop a few more cents in da bucket. I'm sure it would add up over several months time...

Just my 2....cents. :cookie:

I like (Dim)Dumblonde's ^_^ idea of the member-donated badge. Cool.

The advertising was something I always wondered about too. By clicking the ads, are we creating revenue for Morty, or do we have to actually order/buy something?

I believe that with Google Ads, the person just has to click them. If that were the case here on Morty's, I'd definietly be willing to click on the ads whenever I could, just to generate more revenue, like mimibb82007 said.

Morty gets the majority of the funding to keep the site running from Real. So if you get the feeds, order them through him and he'll get a chunk.

I originally read "chunk" as "drunk," and thought "Woah, I thought Morty was using this money to keep the boards running, not buy alcohol." :blink:

I think we all need to meet at Cozumel's Mezcalito's Bar & Grill for good food and drinks after the season..

Yeah the food is good there and the Sol is cold... Punta Marena is still my Fav, it got thrashed by the hurricane and is being rebuilt but not quite the same ... Bob Marley Bar is great too... Can't forget coconuts too!!

I love Cozumel and go every year...

Just how much did you miss Morty's forums while it was switching over?

What would BB feeds be like without this little nitch to share with and chat about?

You can help in two ways:

Order your RealPlayer from Mortys

Click here, for one place Top of Main Forum Page

Donate funds by going here -- it takes all of 60 seconds with credit card and PayPal (or get mailing address)

Click here Donate to Mortys

Archived