Erika

CeCiMom

Erika..begged cried and looked down right pathetic with CG

Erika...Begged Janie

Erika..is in final 2 because of luck and running to power..she even admited she did whatever HOH wanted

She always wanted Janelle out first not Will she she needs to stop spinning that story

Oh she just told us she loves Mike Boogie but he is very moody

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SurvivorSucks is absolutely hilarious, kinda of cruel, but hilarious none the less.

Just visited there for the post on "What Erika thinks she is responsible for..." While that post is hilarious, I couldn't stay more then that because of all the kiddies on there. I felt like I was in yahoo chat filled with ten year olds who just learned how to type the word f*ck. You can tell that half don't even watch the show, they just post to get the other half riled up. Morty, Jem, et al... I'm staying here if you don't mind, lol, way too immature over there.

Bones, I didn't read any of the posts, I just looked at the pictures (now I sound like a 10 year old). :)

I've said this before with Erika bottomline, she made a great move, however, it was an emotional move and not a strategic one. From what I've seen, had the tables been turned and Boogie would have been up, she would have done exactly the same thing. She still would have gone to Janelle and told her what was happening. She was just trying to save her butt. There was nothing more to that move than that. She had no hidden agenda, she definitely wasn't trying to get Will evicted because he was a good player, she was just trying to stay in the game.

I've said this before with Erika bottomline, she made a great move, however, it was an emotional move and not a strategic one. From what I've seen, had the tables been turned and Boogie would have been up, she would have done exactly the same thing. She still would have gone to Janelle and told her what was happening. She was just trying to save her butt. There was nothing more to that move than that. She had no hidden agenda, she definitely wasn't trying to get Will evicted because he was a good player, she was just trying to stay in the game.

So true and if Will or Boogie had of won she would have just went on like everything was okay....amd Will would have evicted her.

I don't see how people don't get this and think Erika is this great player all of a sudden.....There was only one person beside her to leave and that was Will...and she begged and told Janie the stuff Will said....it was Janie that asked about Erika being a part of Chilltown and thats when the banana bread crap and stuff came out.......Erika didnt know shit about nothing

I wish I could count the number of times that Erika said "trust me" to Janelle.

No, she didn't beg her the way she did George. Begging is understandable, and forgivable.

This was far worse than begging.

wish I could count the number of times that Erika said "trust me" to Janelle.

No, she didn't beg her the way she did George. Begging is understandable, and forgivable.

This was far worse than begging.

Oh I agree begging CG was pathetic...and then she had the nerve to bitch about Danis display and saying Dani should realize its just a game... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't know if she already had her ulterior motive when she was asking Janelle to trust her.

But if she really wanted to play the honor-code-women-unite-thing, then she owed it to Janelle to tell her that she'd changed her mind -- that she was going to fight for that first HOH competition. She had told Janie she would let her have it. Yet I stand on what I heard Erica say on Mt HOH when Boogie jumped off -- "I'm hanging on, I don't care."

All I know is that Erica is going to be very embarressed when she learns the truth about the guy she loves.

ICK. :wacko: I read where she actually admitted she loved the boogie man. Wow. She'll be humiliated if BB decides to show what he has said about her in the DR. I mean, he can explain a little of it, like it was just strategy...but there were many times he was downright crude.

Skanky chicks may dig crude...thats what seperates chicks from REAL women. And I'm with you there, I bet Erica will not even bat an eye at Mike and his filthy mouth. Cause she's skank.

I'd kick anyones ass if they said HALF the things boogie did. :angry:

...I don't see how people don't get this and think Erika is this great player all of a sudden.....There was only one person beside her to leave and that was Will...and she begged and told Janie the stuff Will said....it was Janie that asked about Erika being a part of Chilltown and thats when the banana bread crap and stuff came out.......Erika didnt know shit about nothing (Kalhuua)

I don't think it was a great move, a desperate one that worked, yes. Erika did not "make" Janelle vote Will out. She gave Jan info that led to BOTH of them figuring out they had been played by Chill Town, BIG TIME.

Each woman then made a choice. Janelle chose self-respect and voted Will out. Erika (after making all kinds of promises and swearing on her mother and her best friend to Jan that she'd have her back) chose to be a doormat and gave Boogie a chance to win the game plus four more days to dis her (not that she hasn't done a great job to embarrass herself, acting like a delusional psycho in that time).

I have been thinking about who the Jury would vote for. I keep thinking about the speech that Erika gave when Mike had to pick who to take to the F2. She said in her "take me" speech that she has been in an alliance with Boogie from day one.

Now am I crazy to think that when the jury saw that tape that every one of them thought of all the time that they spent with Erika and should they feel "played". I think even Chicken George is thinking that Erika must not have been a true friend if she was allinged with Boogie. I think Danielle, Marcellas and George who she pretended to align with might feel betrayed by her false friendship. If she was aligned with Boogie they have to be wondering about all the time she spent with them pretending to be in an alliance with them. Even if it is part of the game as many say I still think it would hurt someone like George that has some integrity.

I think it is possible that the will lose 7 - 0.

I don't think it was a great move, a desperate one that worked, yes. Erika did not "make" Janelle vote Will out. She gave Jan info that led to BOTH of them figuring out they had been played by Chill Town, BIG TIME.

Each woman then made a choice. Janelle chose self-respect and voted Will out. Erika (after making all kinds of promises and swearing on her mother and her best friend to Jan that she'd have her back) chose to be a doormat and gave Boogie a chance to win the game plus four more days to dis her (not that she hasn't done a great job to embarrass herself, acting like a delusional psycho in that time).

I agree totally...Erika said the other day one the feeds that Janie will so embarassed whe nshe shes the tape and how Will used her :lol::lol: Oh look Scrubkia you will be the one looking like the fool

^^^ Gingersnaps! :lol:

In 20 years, my man has only used the "F*cking" word only once in my presence and even then he apologized to me for using it. I'm not a prude and definitely use four letters words for emphasis occasionally but I am not attracted to men (like Boogie and James) who habitually spew four language but then I find intelligent men who employ a varied, imaginative and superior vocabulary really sexy. That's one of the reasons I find Will so sexy; he isn't opposed to bad language amongst the guys but he has a much better vocabulary than most of the other HGs (and most men in general).

And yes, when Erika sees some of Boogie's DR and other feed clips, she is going to crawl into her bed and stay there for a year --- or fall more deeply in love with Boogie and stalk him!

Boogie just told Erika that Janie was the reason Janie evicted Will not her she is getting pissed off because he won't admit it...she says Janie is easliy manipulated

Oh come on Erika wake up hes putting all out there for you........

Oh Boogie even said Janelle helped Will and him get where they did

Yeah, apparently Will thought so too - that was a great show of control the way he got Erika to get Janelle to evict him without him knowing

I was reffering to why Marcellus was evicted over Erika, and explained why in my previous post. Marcellus would've gone straight for CT where as Erika didn't have the balls to put them up.

Once again, the ONLY reason Erika put 2 and 2 togehter about CT was because Boogie acted distant towards Erika once she was nominated. If Boogie put on his showmance full tilt, then Janelle woudlve never believed that Erika would evict him over her. Boogie was WIll's downfall not Erika, I've said so repeatedly and the proof is pretty clear IMO.

In the end it wont matter because CT will still be splitting the same amount whether Booige or Will had won.

Archived