Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen some arguments in regards to Erika "deserving" to be in the final two, with the argument that her mere presence there provides proof. I would agree if the only criteria was "outlast", which of course matters, but not enough to make me feel any better.

If in the last few weeks, Erika had not bought a fleet of Ugly Trucks and decided to man the caravan, Booger would not have ignored his homance duties, which left Erika alone to deliver the bitter pill to Janelle. See? Completely accidental. ;) And for Erika to take the credit for Will's oust because she pushed over the first domino is ridiculous. Janelle was standing alone before Will when she evicted him.

Okay, crikey, I've obviously had enough, and find choosing between the F2 extremely distateful. I did vote, though, for Booger to win, with my justification that Will deserved to win and Booger was his partner in crime (aka primary puppet). I hope Will finds a way to make it unanimous against her. It may not be difficult if during the Q&A tomorrow she calls herself a puppetmaster. We all know that title is very much taken, deservedly so.

As a side note, I've watched BB since season 3, stalked Morty's last season, and posted for the first time this season. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading and writing here, and I already miss it. Thanks. :)

i've enjoyed your posts, word_girl :)

i really really dont like mike b........even more than marcellas and that's a lot of dont like

but the way i see it is that things just fell into place for erika, the way many of them always want to say that janey is just lucky and that is how she wins competitions is how i feel about erika....everything just turned out this way, and now looking back she can piece together from the final talks with janelle what she can say that may make her look like a mastermind

even mike b in his diary room was saying that erika had fooled him from the beginning, but i dont think so, i think she just had a lucky conversation with janelle at the end

I really really really think Erika has deep mental problems. I am saying that in a clinical way. People say well she broke up with her boyfriend and her dog died. Sorry but I don't think there is anything that would make me so delusional as she is. If it is truly a chemical imbalance in her brain then I apologize for all the rotten things I said about her. I just hope she gets help.

I loved the interview that Janie did with Housecalls. She was just so content with losing the game and can really will be able to deal with some of the crap she finds out after the show. She seems to put everything in the game in the proper perspective. Kudos to Janie.

I think Erika is truly going to have deep scars after the show.

Erika is convinced she is the best player.

Erika is convinced she single handedly got rid of Will.

Erika is convinced she single handedly got rid of Janelle.

Erika is convinced she always had CT figured out.

Erika is convinced Boogie wasn't lying to her.

Erika is convinced her & Boogie are going to have a relationship after the show.

Erika is convinced her & Boggie are going to have a baby together.

She probably even is convinced that she had something to do with every eviction!

And

I'm convinced she's an idiot!

I really really really think Erika has deep mental problems. I am saying that in a clinical way. People say well she broke up with her boyfriend and her dog died. Sorry but I don't think there is anything that would make me so delusional as she is. If it is truly a chemical imbalance in her brain then I apologize for all the rotten things I said about her. I just hope she gets help.
Marty

well.. here is the thing... there are now medications for chemical imbalances. so there is no excuse for her. continue to say rotten things about her. they are all true. :lol:

:::::::pops zoloft:::::::: see.. i take care of my chemical imbalance!!!

I'd personally like to thank Erika for taking time out of her very busy schedule to cause the sun to rise this morning. We all know she's been very busy reliving her glory moments in the BB house where she was personally responsible for the eviction of every houseguest. I'd also like to thank her in advance for the change in seasons. I'm very much looking forward to fall and cooler temperatures. ;)

:lol: dumblonde! Didn't you hear that Erika said last night she was the reason Al Gore did not win the presidential election? She then screamed, "I AM THE INTERNET!". I was kinda scared and had to turn off my feeds... :o

Archived